Chapter 44

When Bourbon was about to sunrise, he suddenly received a call from a stranger.

He was still a little hesitant because he hadn't slept all night and was waiting for a call from an important person.

So he didn't press the answer button until the second call came.

"Hey, what are you doing zero, you didn't pick it up so late, you just woke up, didn't you?"

Although Bourbon was scolded, his eyes lit up.

"Hiro? Where are you? Are you not hurt?"

You must know that after he got the news, he was worried all night.

Hearing his friend's voice now, and it didn't sound like he was hurt, he felt that the tension of the night had disappeared.

Bourbon breathed a sigh of relief.

The other party's voice was still coming from the phone.

"I'm fine, my mobile phone is scrapped, so I borrowed a number to call you. My identity has been exposed now, so you must be careful not to show any signs."

Bourbon frowned: "What happened, why were you taken away by Ren Haneda?"

Zhu Fu Jingguang on the opposite side sighed and said, "Actually, if it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be able to see me now."

Hearing this, Bourbon tightened his grip on the phone.

So Zhu Fu Jingguang began to tell what he experienced today, omitting the process of telling the name, because he knew that what he said, Bourbon would definitely scold him.

"So you tried to persuade him to go back with you, and he just gave you a little bruise?"

"And you were injured, and you didn't think about forcing the other party to stay?"

Bourbon felt that both of them probably had something wrong with their brains.

Zhu Fu Jingguang was silent for a while, he actually regretted it now.

After all, he is no longer in the organization, but Bourbon is still there. If possible, he also hopes to help his friends.

"In short, you must be careful now, I can't be by your side anymore."

"Also, if you can, you can take more care of Haneda Ren."

Just as Bourbon was about to say something, he heard the other person continue, "I know you're going to call me stupid again."

"But I didn't do this because I was partial to Haneda Ren, but because I think that if you encounter any troubles in the future, when there is really no way, Haneda Ren will definitely help you."

"That's really my personal experience today."

Bourbon heard the persistence in his friend's words, so he had no choice but to say: "I know, anyway, I am still very grateful to him."

As he said this, some memories appeared in his mind, and he gritted his teeth and said, "If he hadn't blocked my assessment when he was an examiner, I would be more grateful to him."

Bourbon still wanted to say something to his friend, when he heard the other party say: "Okay, zero, I'm going to return the phone, and I won't be able to pay for the phone when I talk about it."

When Zhu Fu Jingguang said this, he suddenly felt someone standing beside him.

Before he had time to hang up the phone, he looked over and saw that the man was wearing a police uniform, but the uniform was different, and he looked familiar.