Chapter 85

Ren Haneda finished his meal under Conan's eyes, and he left the restaurant impatiently.

Then he started searching at home, with the purpose of finding out the guy who pretended to be a ghost.

Surprisingly, after searching for a long time, Haneda Ren even suspected that the guy had been killed.

In the restaurant, the Maoli family and Xinhai were still chatting, but in fact, it was mainly two girls who were chatting.

Xiaolan looked at her gossipingly, and Xinhai couldn't help but flush a little on her face.

"Actually, I was already quite old when I saw him. At that time, I just came to Masuyama's house, and I didn't think there was anything special about him. It's just that he looks better."

As Xinhai said this, his expression was lost in memory, "The thing that changed my mind is what happened after I came here."

She looked at Xiaolan with some embarrassment, "Brother Lian and I are logically cousins, don't you feel disgusted by my thinking like this?"

Xiaolan smiled and said, "Why, I won't have these prejudices, because if two people fall in love, it's really not easy."

Speaking of this, her expression was a little gloomy, and she didn't know what to think of.

When Xinhai heard these words, she was a little happy. She leaned over and whispered: "Actually, there is one more thing I didn't say. I am not my father's child."

Seeing the surprised eyes of the other party, she was a little embarrassed: "...I was born to my mother and someone else, so when I came home, I was already old enough to remember, and they thought I didn't know about it."

"The relationship between my father and my mother was not good, so at that time, no one in the Fushan family cared about me. Only Brother Lian would take the initiative to talk to me."

Xiaolan understood, and teased: "So you fell in love with him, so that's how it is."

Xinhai blushed and said nothing.

Conan next to him suddenly interjected, "Sister Xinhai, do you know what brother Haneda does? He seems very mysterious."

Xinhai shook his head, "Brother Lian. He was picked up when he was 6 years old, and he only came back recently. I don't know what happened to him in the past few years, but I think my father and the others must know. , because their attitude towards Brother Lian is very different this time."

"Even the head of the family appointed him to inherit the family property."

Conan pondered for a moment, he was quite sure that the person who was with Gin that day was Ren Haneda.

If what Xinhai said is true, then it is very likely that the Masuyama family is also related to the organization.

Thinking of this, he called Dr. Ali.

"So, now I have something that I need you to investigate."

Dr. Ali was a little embarrassed, "But..."

"What's the matter? You were not such a hesitant person before."

As soon as he finished speaking, another voice came from the other end of the phone.

"What information are you looking for? Why don't you just call me?"

The moment the voice sounded, Conan shuddered, "Haihara?"

"What's wrong, is there something I can't know?"

Conan was a little helpless. He called the doctor because he was afraid that Haibara would find out. If the other party knew about this, he would definitely let him come back immediately and prevent him from doing these risky things.