Chapter 89

Seeing that Ren Haneda did not speak, the old man thought that he had acquiesced in his behavior.

"Now I know the situation at home. The detective has already solved the case. After he leaves, I will formally hand over the position of the owner to you."

Saying so, his eyes were somewhat deep.

"Don't let me down."

Haneda Ren looked at each other, a little speechless.

"...You really have this idea, you were going to cheat me like this from the very beginning, right?"

The old man: "A real head of the family must be able to deal with various situations. You can't stand this little test?"

Although the other party's tone was very serious, Ren Haneda could still hear the old man's heart.

"Sure enough, he is a vengeful old man."

He didn't forget how many times he had cheated the old man, and this time he finally gave him a chance to take revenge.

His voice was low, but even so the old man heard it.

He squinted his eyes, but decided to ignore the sentence.

"That's the decision. From now on, I'll be just a shadow patriarch. It's better to leave things to young people, Jiang Jiao, let's see off the guests."

Having said that, he turned sideways, and had no intention of continuing to look at them.

Haneda Ren opened her mouth, suddenly feeling lost.

The butler next to him stretched out his hand, "Master Lian, Mr. Bourbon, this way please."

Ren Haneda paused, facing the old man's back, he still didn't say anything in the end.

Not only him, but even Bourbon didn't react after returning.

"...So he has done so much just to leave all the power to you?"

As he said that, his eyes were a little complicated.

"I didn't expect that there would be such a person in the black organization."

Haneda Ren understood what the other party meant, and chuckled lightly.

"He didn't hand over his power to me, but to the next head of the Masuyama family."

Bourbon was taken aback, "...I see."

He couldn't help admiring this person who could fight against the boss. It was very difficult to give up after gaining the rights.

And in this case, he can retreat from the organization completely, and he is also a very powerful person.

Fortunately, the opponent is not an enemy at present.

Thinking of this, Bourbon heaved a sigh of relief.

Haneda Ren probably understood what the other party was thinking, he pursed his lips, and didn't say much.

In fact, that old man didn't care about the power of the Black Organization at all, because his most powerful thing was still in his hands.

"...Anyway, I'll go and see the situation outside first, just wait for me."

Bourbon nodded, and after Ren Haneda left, he suddenly realized.

No, weren't they in Haneda Ren's room just now? Why did the master invite the two of them out?

the other side.

The butler returned to the room and saw the head of the house who was looking at the window thinking.