Chapter 33

Ren Haneda rarely saw Ley like this.

The man pursed his lips, staring at the other party with a bit of coldness in his eyes, as if he was facing an enemy, making people subconsciously want to avoid it.

Even Ireland felt it, he couldn't help but look over, his voice paused, and then raised his eyebrows slightly.

He said to Haneda Ren: "It seems that you have indeed found a good partner, and they are quite protective of you."

Ren Haneda frowned, Ireland seemed to believe that Ley was his partner, regardless of his denial.

And, Ren Haneda looked at Ley.

Are men actually mad at him?

This surprised Ren Haneda a little.

Looking at Ley's appearance, he quickly denied the answer in his heart.

This is impossible.

In his eyes, although Ley sometimes said some ambiguous words, they were just teasing him and making fun of him.

If someone said that Ley really had a crush on him, Haneda Ren would never believe it.

He felt that even if Ley liked Shirley more than he liked him.

I don't know if I am angry now because I have taken some wrong medicine.

Haneda Ren thought so, and felt that Ireland would sometimes be mistaken.

In order to avoid continuing the boring dispute, he couldn't help standing in front of Ley, trying to block Ireland's sight: "You're right."

The words of approval from Haneda Ren's mouth made Ireland a little surprised, and he looked at the other party.

The man's body is slender, but he stands upright, with an aura that would rather bend than bend.

When Ireland saw Ren Haneda for the first time, the other party was still young.

At that time, the other party was thin and thin, with a gray face, very unobtrusive, as if he would die at any moment.

Where can I see a tenth of what is now?

No one would have thought that the little devils like those back then have now become task machines for the organization, and their status is even higher than their current status.

From that situation to the current status, Ireland can't even imagine from looking at the materials. The other party must have paid more than ordinary people can bear.

But in this process, no one will care about him.

Thinking of this, Ireland's eyes flickered with emotion.

Then Haneda Ren said: "I can only be regarded as Gin's dog, but even so, it is Gin's. Do you still want to continue insulting me?"

Speaking of this, a trace of coldness flashed in his eyes, and before he could react in Ireland, he saw a trace of white smoothness passing by, he only subconsciously took half a step back, and the galloping wind blew across his cheeks.

The warm blood slid from the cheeks and dripped onto the ground, staining the ground red.

Ireland felt the slightest pain coming from his cheek, and he blinked in disbelief.

Just what happened in that instant.

He didn't even see Ren Haneda's movements clearly, and was injured by the other party.

Unlike his embarrassment, Ren Haneda moved extremely nimbly. He quickly retracted the weapon in his hand, looked at the opponent with a bit of hostility in his eyes: "Then I will clean up the enemies for Master Ginjiu."