Chapter 78

When Haneda Ren heard Gin Jiu say this, she was stunned for a moment.

"Is it like this?"

Vodka seemed to have noticed something, he looked back at Haneda Ren, hesitantly said: "Brother..."

Gin narrowed his eyes, turned his head and said, "Black Norway, I should have warned you."

Haneda Ren looked frank and innocent and said: "Sir, I didn't do anything."

Under the secret communication between him and his subordinates, he didn't feel that Mr. Gin had noticed his small movements.

Sure enough, upon hearing what he said, Gin didn't say anything

However, the tone was still a little uncomfortable.

"Since that's the case, it's up to you to deal with the traitor next time."

Haneda Ren couldn't figure out her husband's attitude, whether she hoped that she didn't make a small move or didn't want it, or it might be the other party's boring suspicion.

He also had no choice but to respond to the other party's words and didn't pay much attention to it.

When he did this, he had no idea that the job would be in his hands a few days later.

And in front of him was the person whom he met not long ago, Miyano Akemi.

At this time, the other party was wearing a different uniform than usual, with a look of determination on his face.

"Where is she? You promised I would bring my sister."

When Haneda Ren heard this, her body froze.

He met Mingmei's eyes and couldn't help dodging a little.

The gun in his hand trembled slightly.

This is a remote warehouse, and no one else will appear here except them.

Ren Haneda has been following Mr. Gin for the past few days, and has fully understood what Mingmei is doing.

As an ordinary person, Mingmei did this kind of thing to get money, and it succeeded.

This surprised not only Ren Haneda, but also the organization.

Because I didn't expect the other party to do it.

It's a pity that Mingmei can no longer live in this world, otherwise the organization will definitely use it again.

Even knowing the inevitability of these things happening, Ren Haneda was still a little guilty in the face of the other party's questioning eyes.

Perhaps because she didn't get an answer, Minmei became a little impatient, she looked behind Ren Haneda.

"You promised me."

Facing the woman's eyes, Gin Jiu didn't feel other emotions, he just frowned and urged: "Black Norway..."

Haneda Ren put her hand on the trigger, and he saw Minmei was still looking at Gin, as if she was still looking for the impossible answer.

He pursed his lips, and finally said, "Sorry."

Accompanied by his voice, a huge gunshot sounded, not only in the warehouse, but also a few hundred meters nearby.

Haneda Ren saw the person in front of him slowly fall to the ground, and a red flower bloomed on her chest.

He looked at the fallen man in a daze.

"Tsk."

A familiar voice came from behind, and Ren Haneda knew who it was without turning around.

"Black Norway, what are you doing?"