Chapter 60

Seeing the probing eyes of the two, Haneda Ren even suspected that they had seen through him.

Thinking of this, he felt a chill down his back.

But his expression didn't change, he still looked calm.

He pretended to be calm: "Since you have all remembered, why do you still ask me? Is this important?"

Hearing his words, the two were slightly taken aback.

Seeing their expressions, Ren Haneda breathed a sigh of relief, and affirmed herself, feeling that both of them were bluffed by him.

Inexplicably, he gained some self-confidence.

Contrary to his calmness, the atmosphere of the other two seemed a little heavy.

The two looked at each other, seeming to communicate something in their eyes.

Haneda Ren: ...Can we talk about something?

In the end, the stalemate didn't last long, and Ren Haneda heard Jing Guang's voice.

"Indeed, since the mistake has already been made, it doesn't matter when Lian remembered it."

Having said that, the man smiled wryly and said, "The important thing is that we didn't recall this incident until now."

The way he looked at Ren Haneda changed.

When the other party was still Scotland, sometimes the eyes would look like this, and the tenderness inside could almost squeeze out water.

And now that the other party looked at him with this look again, Ren Haneda felt a little uncomfortable.

What's strange is that Bourbon, since he regained his memory, his eyes have also become strange.

Whenever Haneda Ren met Bourbon's eyes, he almost wanted to ask: Who are you! Put the bourbon back!

This strange mood doesn't fit Bourbon at all.

Ren Haneda was a little strange about the emotions of the two of them. He even suspected that the two of them had done something very bad, so they looked at him with such eyes.

He interrupted their conversation: "Wrong, the most important thing is not this."

Hearing what he said, the two of them stopped immediately and looked at him with their ears raised.

Seeing the two people's attention on her, Ren Haneda pursed her lips and said, "For us, the most important thing now is not that memory."

"That is?"

Hearing what he said, the two of them opened their eyes wide, as if they were waiting for Ren Haneda to say the truth.

Haneda Ren looked at the watch on the wall, and said in a low voice, "The most important thing now is that it's almost 4 o'clock in the morning, and I'm going to bed."

As he said so, he looked up at the two of them, his eyes full of seriousness.

It seems to be talking about something important in life.

Seeing him like this, Bourbon couldn't help but stroked his forehead. After thinking for a long time, he said helplessly, "I really shouldn't expect anything from your brain."

Haneda Ren looked at him, questioning in her tone: "Speak clearly, what's wrong with my brain?"

He was clearly talking about an important matter, so it was fine if Bourbon didn't listen, so why did he still attack him personally?