Chapter 106

Ren Haneda froze for a moment, met Grampa's eyes, and there was a hint of teasing in the eyes of the other party, which she had never seen before.

Sensing the strangeness of the other party, he shook his head.

"never heard before."

"That's really a pity, I really don't know why the Patriarch brought you here?" Saying this, Gramper looked at the people around him, "Hurry up and invite Mr. Haneda up."

Only then did the people around come to their senses, and opened the car door for him to sit in.

Ren Haneda was observing the situation in the car along the way, especially Grampa. He always felt that the other party gave him a strange feeling, but he couldn't tell why it was so strange.

After getting out of the car, Haneda Ren found that Masuyama's house was exactly the same as before, and even he was a little confused for a moment, thinking that this was still a place to do missions.

He didn't wake up until he saw Grampa beside him.

Grampa is not from the Masuyama family at all, if it was before, I would not have brought her here.

Thinking of this, he felt a little sad again.

"please."

Haneda Ren was invited to the living room. As the former owner, he was very familiar with the layout of the house. He walked to the seat very skillfully and saw the person opposite.

The old man had obviously been waiting for a long time, and there was no surprise when he saw him.

"Is that Mr. Haneda?"

Although Ren Haneda and the old man have always been tit for tat, they are the people who know each other best.

"It's me, I don't know what the Patriarch is looking for me?"

"I heard that your father, Mr. Hikaru Haneda, has been promoted. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling well recently, and I can't come to the door in person. It just happened that he once talked about his son. I'm very curious, so I want to invite you to come and talk, by the way. I brought back the promotion gift I gave him."

Haneda Ren has been observing the other party's expression, and it didn't take long for her to look away in disappointment.

The person in front of him was completely different from the Masuyama Patriarch he was familiar with.

So Haneda Ren also put on a smile, "That's really my honor, but I haven't heard my father talk about you much, I don't know how you know each other?"

The old man narrowed his eyes and explained: "After all, I often have to go to different countries. Your father has done a lot to protect me. I should thank him."

Haneda Ren remembered that her grandfather was actually a diplomat in the past.

"For a long time, my father has been under your care."

"Where is it?" The old man smiled and shook his head, "I should thank Mr. Haneda, but...he is quite lucky, and I am a little envious of him."

There was a hint of doubt in Haneda Lian's eyes, and the old man continued: "He actually has a son like you, unlike me who doesn't even have a satisfactory heir. It's really enviable."

There was nothing wrong with listening to this, but Haneda Ren felt that the other party meant something.

Saying so, the maid outside handed in a box.

The old man got up, went to the door and took it, and was about to hand it to him.

Haneda Ren shied away, and finally had to take it. The moment he stretched out his hand, something reflected light on his face.