Chapter 34

When Haneda Ren heard what Bourbon said, his eyes lit up and he felt that he could do it again.

He began to look down for clothes.

It was rare for Scotland to see Ren Haneda who was so proactive, so he couldn't help being a little relieved, watching the other party's movements quietly from behind.

Although Ley's performance made him a little concerned.

Soon Scotland changed from smiling to stiff.

He turned his head and found that Ley's expression was not very good, but he might have seen such a scene before, so it was much better than Bourbon's.

Scotland began to be thankful that his mouth was a step slower.

He looked at Bourbon in front of him, and even at a distance, he could feel his shock from the other party.

The red shirt and green trousers in Haneda Ren's hands deeply hurt the eyes of all the people present.

But looking at the other party's expression, he didn't think this suit was ugly.

It turned out that Ren Haneda was really not playing tricks on them.

Several people couldn't help but think like this.

Bourbon felt the impact of the clothes at close range, and felt that his aesthetics were gradually deviating.

But at this time, the other party asked him: "Isn't it good-looking?"

Bourbon is not like other people, he said directly: "Where does it look good..."

Before he finished speaking, he felt someone coming from behind and interrupted his words.

"...Bourbon means that our organization only allows black clothes to be worn now, which is not suitable."

Scotland said with a smile on his face, trying to put his gaze on Ren Haneda's face.

The more he looked at it, the more he felt that Ren Haneda was really good-looking, but when he inadvertently moved his gaze a little below, he wanted to poke his eyes.

What a nice person, it's a pity that he has eyes to see clothes.

When Haneda Ren heard this, she didn't think it was wrong. He glanced at a few people, and put the clothes back with some regret.

The others finally breathed a sigh of relief, and even the stiff smile of the shopping guide relaxed a lot.

If this gentleman really wants to match it like this, their brand's reputation will be ruined here.

Even so, Haneda Ren's actions were still a little dishonest, wanting to see the black clothes.

Several people already know what his aesthetic looks like, although they won't let him go.

Scotland held the other party down, and exchanged a tacit understanding with the others, and Bourbon consciously went to choose clothes by himself.

Scotch lowered his head to meet Ren Haneda's puzzled eyes, and comforted him: "You're tired after a day's work, so I'd better let Bourbon do it by himself, but you guys, why did you suddenly think of coming here?"

Having said that, Socrates glanced at the bag that Ley was carrying, who had been very concerned about it just now.

Ren Haneda noticed his eyes, and explained subconsciously: "...Ley's clothes are torn."

Hearing what he said, Ley raised his eyebrows and met Scotland's eyes.

"I accidentally got scratched by the puppy's paw, so I changed my clothes."