Chapter 41

Scotland doesn't think the organization would be merciful in sending out such a mission.

Then there is only one reason why these materials appear here, that is, Ren Haneda took the initiative to take over these tasks.

Perhaps a rookie who has just entered the industry has no way to choose his own tasks.

But as an organization's mission machine, it can definitely choose to do so.

Scotland has mixed feelings.

"When did these materials start?"

Bourbon looked at the information and replied, "The earliest date was about four years ago."

"Four years ago?" Scotland thought for a moment.

What the hell happened then?

The two searched for information, and found that it was all about mission objectives, and there was no information about Ren Haneda herself.

Listening to the sound of water coming from the earphones, Scotland's expression darkened.

"No, Ren Haneda is coming out soon."

Hearing this, Bourbon's expression also changed.

...

After Ren Haneda tossed the bathroom floor with water, she came out.

Does anyone in the world not play with water when taking a bath? No.

Ren Haneda wiped it off with a towel, and then put on a bathrobe beside her.

He reached out to pick up the clothes on the ground, only to hear a heavy sound.

A familiar bug fell before his eyes.

Haneda Ren: ...

Thinking of what I said to the system when I was in the bath just now, several thoughts flashed through my mind.

Fuck! Scotland heard what happened just now, will he think I'm naive!

I thought he would act like playing with water as an adult in the bath, isn't it very prudent?

Haneda Ren didn't think the other party's behavior was malicious, but she was afraid of something unexpected.

After all, if this thing is placed here, it will be discovered soon.

Only now, the one with guilty conscience has become Ren Haneda herself.

Thinking of this, the movement of his hand was heavy, and the bug was scrapped.

In order to conceal that it was broken artificially, Haneda Ren threw the bug on the ground, pretending that it was damaged by water.

Then he walked out pretending nothing had happened.

As soon as I went out, I saw Scotland standing by, looking like he had been waiting for a long time.

Haneda Ren blinked and said, "Have you been waiting for a long time?"

Scotland caught a glimpse of the lights in the next room from the corner of his eye, and wiped the sweat from his forehead, "It's okay."

Ren Haneda nodded knowingly.

Scotland must have been waiting here because he was too embarrassed to sit in the **,

"Are you thirsty? What would you like to drink?"

As Haneda Ren said so, she wanted to go outside to get some drinks, but Scotland blocked the road after walking a few steps.

He looked over suspiciously.