Chapter 6

After several missions, Ren Haneda finally confirmed that Scotland is indeed very powerful.

It is said that he is one of the members who got the code name the fastest at present, which also shows his strength.

So what happened when the two partnered for the first time was really just an accident, not because Scotland was not strong enough.

After realizing this, Haneda Ren didn't sleep well all night.

The next day, he stood at the assembly point yawning.

[System, what should I do if my partner is too strong? 】

After listening to this kind of talk all night, the system is already tired: 【Then you should start acting badly, so that you can also experience Romani's feelings. The trash dies very quickly in the organization. 】

Haneda Ren said silently: [But Romani seems to be living well now. 】

So far, there is no news that Romani is dead, indicating that the other party is still alive and kicking.

The system also realized this, and was silent for a while: [Then you are stronger than Scotland, and take the initiative to find a chance to die. 】

Haneda Ren sighed: "You are right."

No matter what he said, he was still a senior, so how could he be overwhelmed by Scotland.

"What?" A familiar voice came from behind, Ren Haneda turned around and saw Scotland.

The man was still dressed as before, but he looked very different from before.

When meeting for the first time, Ren Haneda was frightened by the coldness coming from the other party.

Now……

Scotland looked at him with a smile: "Did you not sleep well yesterday? The dark circles under your eyes are so heavy, what's bothering you?"

Haneda Ren looked at the other person, a little speechless.

Just thinking about you!

Thinking of this, he stretched his wrist and handed the thing to the other party: "Here."

"This is?" Scotland took it, opened it and took a look, then looked up at him.

Urged by the other party's eyes, Ren Haneda had no choice but to say: "Your clothes from the last mission."

Scotland naturally knew what it was. He didn't know what to think of, and said with a smile, "Did you help wash it?"

Haneda Ren pursed her lips, he couldn't do anything to return the blood-stained clothes to others: "Yeah."

"I searched for a long time when I changed clothes a few days ago, so it was with you."

Ren Haneda felt a kind of pressure inexplicably. He glanced at Scotland and saw that the other party's expression was not different.

So he hesitated for a while, and said: "...Thank you for lending it to me, I should have given it to you earlier."

The corner of Scotland's mouth curled up: "It's okay, since it's black Norway, of course I don't mind."

Ren Haneda frowned.

He felt that the other party did it on purpose, just to listen to his thanks, that's why he said that.

This guy looks so kind, but he's actually a black guy inside.

Scotland didn't think there was anything wrong, he continued to ask: "I seem to smell a fragrance, is it washing powder?"