Chapter 75

The lights in the bar flickered, and soon the scene fell into darkness, leaving only the people on the stage talking.

Yet the sound was a good cover for those below.

I don't know if it was an illusion, but Gin's good hearing allowed him to hear some subtle sounds.

That was the sound of two men breathing from nearby.

What was different from usual was that the voice was a bit intense, as if he was doing some indescribable exercise.

Gin even hallucinated for a moment the sound of cloth rubbing and sweat dripping on the ground.

Although the voice was not loud, it was just right, and it could be used as a catalyst between the two of them.

Thinking of this, Qin Jiu's eyes darkened.

He didn't believe that Ren Haneda would not be able to hear such a noteworthy voice.

But when looking into the opponent's eyes, Haneda Ren didn't show the emotion he wanted.

There was only calmness in the man's eyes, and he didn't feel shy or embarrassed.

Seeing the other party like this, Qin Jiu frowned.

Many thoughts flashed through my mind, and the only possible explanation was that Ren Haneda didn't know what those two were doing.

Thinking of this, his eyes became a little more meaningful.

He was really looking forward to Haneda Ren's reaction after knowing this.

Gin thought a little badly.

Haneda Ren under him felt very uncomfortable because of this posture, his face completely exposed his thoughts.

Qin Jiu intended to attract the other party's attention to that voice, and he said softly, "Noisy."

Even so, he didn't intend for Haneda Ren to get up.

Sure enough, the other party paid attention to his expression and said, "I'll deal with them."

This shows that Haneda Ren did hear the voice.

Knowing this, Qin Jiu didn't refuse, but didn't let the other party get up, which was very obvious.

"Black Norway, what did you learn at the Masuyama family?"

Maybe he didn't expect him to say that, Ren Haneda froze for a moment.

Qin Jiu continued: "I don't even know what the two of them are doing."

Ren Haneda blinked: "Is this related to what you are doing?"

When Qin Jiu heard this sentence, he chuckled lightly.

"What if I say this to you now?"

Haneda Ren pondered for a while, "It's not impossible, I don't think my skills have dropped so badly."

It was not the first time that Qin Jiu knew the other party's unique brain circuit, but at this moment he was still choked.

In the dimness, Gin felt that the surrounding atmosphere froze for a moment.

"...you thought they were fighting?"

Perhaps sensing his unattractive expression, Ren Haneda paused, and said cautiously: "Maybe not?"

Qin Jiu didn't know what to think of, and said with a smile: "Why don't I demonstrate it again."

As he said so, he didn't act immediately.