Chapter 96

Haneda Ren walked out of the cafe, just at this time the phone rang suddenly.

He paused and took out his cell phone.

Above is a message from Grampa.

Haneda Ren replied a text message, and then stuffed the phone into her pocket.

Pedestrians coming and going nearby are a bit noisy.

Haneda Ren frowned, and he was about to leave when a person suddenly appeared in front of him, and he stopped subconsciously so as not to bump into the child.

He turned his head and noticed that there was a staircase next to the cafe, and he could go up to the second floor.

"It's dangerous, it came out so suddenly..."

Halfway through his speech, he was stunned when he saw the child, and the other party was also a little surprised.

"I remember you as the kid next to the Maori detective?"

A voice behind him called out his name.

"Hey, Conan, why are you running so fast? Don't you just go to Dr. Ali?"

Behind him, three or four children ran down the stairs and surrounded the boy.

Immediately, the boy's expression became tense, and even looked at him with a trace of defense in his eyes.

Haneda Ren: "Oh, by the way, your name is Conan."

"Huh?" The children next to him turned their heads and looked at him curiously, "Brother, who are you? Hey Conan, do you know this person?"

Conan nodded, turned sideways, and blocked the people behind him.

This unnatural movement made Haneda Ren look behind him, but only saw the other's hair, and the color looked familiar.

Ren Haneda narrowed her eyes, "I met in a case before, I thought I met today, you are Conan-kun's friends? Where are you going to play today?"

The children nodded and said excitedly: "Well, we are going to Dr. Ali's house. Let me tell you, big brother, Dr. Li is very powerful and can often invent some very good things."

"Look, this badge is the logo of our Detective Boys."

Ren Haneda glanced at Conan, and said with a smile: "Oh, Boys Detectives? It sounds amazing, you guys are really amazing."

Several children were praised and a little happy.

"By the way, big brother, do you have time? Do you want to come with us and go to Dr. Agasa's house, and we're going to eat curry at Okiya Subaru's house."

"Ayumi!"

Hearing this sentence, Conan's voice suddenly became louder, and his face was not very good-looking, "Brother Lian has other things to do, how can he have time with us, and he is not very interested in such things interest."

"But……"

Haneda Ren blinked and said innocently, "No, I'm still quite interested."

"If you don't mind, can I join you?"

"Great!"

Before Conan could speak this time, the other three children cheered.

Haneda Ren walked up to Conan, "Please give me your advice too, this...girl."

He didn't get a response, and the next second Conan suddenly grabbed Ren Haneda and dragged him forward.

"...Big brother, go this way."