Chapter 100

The atmosphere at the scene was silent for a while.

Ren Haneda looked at the boss, "What?"

The old man's expression didn't change, but the others couldn't help it.

"Who are you lying to? Your former boss is gone and you are so calm. If you say you don't know anything, who would believe you?"

Haneda Ren felt the same, and he nodded.

"...Well, I just thought it would be difficult for Mr. Gin to be here."

Hearing this, everyone started to make noise, and looked at Ren Haneda more and more unkindly.

"Quiet."

At this time, the boss patted the wheelchair lightly, and the others immediately became quiet and looked over.

The old man didn't care about other people, but asked: "Black Norway, oh no, I should call you Masuyama Ren, I still have some friendship with your grandfather, he has always respected other people's choices, so everyone has always respected him , I will never attack him, but you seem to be different from him..."

When Haneda Ren heard the name, the smile on the corner of his mouth narrowed, he squinted his eyes, and opened his mouth.

"If you're talking about the people around you, I don't care if they belong or not, and I respect their stupid choices, but some people are different from them and need someone to help them make the right choice. "

The old man didn't look angry after hearing this sentence, but raised the corners of his mouth instead.

"It seems you have a high opinion of yourself."

Haneda Ren nodded, he looked out of the window, the color became darker and darker, it seemed that it was going to rain soon.

"Having confidence in your own strength is not something you should be ashamed of."

The boss sighed, "It seems that you and I are doomed not to continue talking."

As soon as this sentence fell, Ren Haneda heard a familiar voice from behind.

It has used this thing many times and is very familiar with its sound.

Haneda Ren looked back and saw that several people had already pulled out their guns and aimed at him.

No one present was surprised.

Haneda Ren looked at the boss, "Unexpected."

The old man moved his fingers slightly, "You are a smart person, don't you think I will do this?"

Haneda Ren shook her head, and said, "I just didn't expect you to be so impatient, I thought it would be me who couldn't bear it first."

The boss laughed and said, "If we had to wait for that moment, I guess there won't be any results today."

Hearing this, Ren Haneda couldn't help but frown.

"What's the meaning?"

"Didn't you notice that some of us seem to be missing? No, you should know this matter best."

Haneda Ren looked at the other party's leisurely and contented appearance, and suddenly felt an ominous premonition in her heart.

"Could it be that……"

"It's the woman next to you, what's her name, oh yes, Grampa, didn't he find rescuers for you? Those so-called police officers, I have to say, you are still somewhat better than your grandfather Courageous, dare to cooperate with them, but it's a pity that they are still too immature."