Chapter 3

Gin gave a 'tsk' sound, and seemed a little dissatisfied: "That's all for the polite words. From today onwards, you are partners, and the two of you will act together in the future."

"I see."

Only got a reply from one person. Gin glanced over and said with a sneer, "Black Norway, you're not still thinking about that trash, are you?"

"I haven't seen you for a while, you are getting more and more stupid."

Hearing this, the newcomer to Scotland couldn't help but look over.

The silver-haired man didn't look very old, he seemed to be only a high school student. His eyelashes drooped slightly, as if he was thinking about something, and he was quietly different from just now.

Indeed, Black Norway's appearance is very deceptive. He is dressed in black, coupled with a very obvious hair color, and he still has the dangerous aura of the organization. No matter who sees him for the first time, he will think that He is a dangerous element.

But as long as he comes into contact with other people, Black Norway's momentum will weaken a lot, and it doesn't seem to be dangerous.

The training ground was very quiet for a while, and others could even see Gin Jiu's increasingly gloomy expression.

Scotland pursed his lips, and according to the current atmosphere, he chose to keep silent.

Before waiting for a reply, there was a voice at the door.

"There's no way around it. After all, what happened to my partner, is it possible to give up the partner I grew up with and get along with a new one?"

This sentence also connoted Scotland by the way, Ren Haneda could even see the man's eyebrows furrowed suddenly.

His tone was a bit restrained: "Chianti."

Chianti raised his eyebrows and walked towards him.

Haneda Ren didn't hide until he felt his shoulders sink, and his body stiffened immediately.

Gin's words were more direct than his: "This is what the above means, do you have any opinions, Chianti?"

His eyes have become a lot colder since the woman came in.

Chianti shook his head: "If you think gin is okay, I can't say anything, after all, Black Norway is not my subordinate."

Saying this, she didn't move her arm away, but pinched Haneda Ren's face aggressively, and said in a low voice, "Hey, why did you lose weight again, there is no flesh on your face anymore."

Ren Haneda moved helplessly, trying to stop the opponent's hand.

"Chianti, Gin is watching you."

"Boring." Gin kept staring at their positions, and his expression was not very good, "Chianti, you have crossed the line, this matter is not up to you."

Haneda Ren could hear Chianti's 'tsk' in displeasure: "That one over there, Scotland, aren't you? Are you a sniper? Next time we have a chance, let's compete and let me see how good you are."

Haneda Ren sighed silently.

Chianti also grew up in the organization, and sometimes gave them lessons, so he is familiar with the people trained in the organization, but for some reason he always likes to tease him.

He looked at the person behind the woman: "Calvados."

Gin glared at the woman: "Calvados, take care of your partner."

Calvados said with a smile: "It's not up to me."

Having said that, he still came over to stop the woman's atrocities.