Chapter 54

Sensing Ren Haneda's gaze, Bourbon turned his head to look at him, "What?"

Haneda Ren frowned: "Why do I feel that you are a little strange after seeing Pisco. If you want to meet the parents, haven't you already met your father?"

He asked suspiciously, "Or do you have something to tell them?"

Bourbon clearly sensed the doubt in the opponent's eyes, which made him a little frustrated, the opponent didn't understand what he meant at all.

Even though he thought so, he also felt that Haneda Ren like this was normal.

He sighed, "It's not..."

Even so, he still had to go to see the head of the Masuyama family, but the reason he had thought up just now was completely useless because of Haneda Ren's words.

He still needs to find another one.

Thinking of this, he looked at the other party.

But seeing that Haneda Ren's eyes did not look at him, Bourbon followed the other's eyes.

I saw a black suit where Pisco was sitting just now. Judging from the size, the other party should have given it to Ren Haneda. Don't worry about the clothes, but Bourbon could see the entanglement in the other party's eyes.

"how?"

He thought of the posture of the two of them now, and suddenly understood what the other party was struggling with.

"Cough cough." Bourbon coughed a few times, attracting the other party's attention, "Do you want me to help you... change your clothes?"

Haneda Ren: ...

When Bourbon said this, he actually felt like a bully, and combined with the look in Ren Haneda's eyes, he felt even worse.

"... With your current waist, you don't think you can wear it, do you? So when I see Grandpa later, I'll be with you."

Facing Haneda Ren's eyes, Bourbon was not guilty at all, he felt that he had found a very good excuse for himself.

It's just that Haneda Ren is struggling with other things.

"……no."

Haneda Ren immediately replied.

Hearing this sentence, Bourbon froze for a moment.

He didn't think of the reason for Haneda Ren's refusal, and he didn't believe that the other party had already guessed his intention.

"Why? Do you want to meet your Patriarch like this? I think that according to Pisco's words, the other party still attaches great importance to this kind of etiquette."

Unexpectedly, when he heard him say that, Haneda Ren's meaning was still very clear: "...In short, it can't."

Seeing the resolute attitude of the other party, Bourbon frowned, a little confused as to what the problem was.

Before he could figure it out, Ren Haneda continued: "You go out first."

It was not until the suspicious man was pushed out of the room that Haneda Ren turned her head and looked at the clothes on the sofa.

He was a little confused, walked over, and felt that the pain in his body was much better, so he picked up his clothes.

He can also dress himself.

...

Bourbon was pushed out with a face of confusion, but from Haneda Ren's face, he didn't feel angry, and he was more depressed and annoyed.