Chapter 28

"Scotland." Ren Haneda looked at the other party with a bit of doubt in her eyes.

The man lowered his eyes and tightly pursed his lips, unable to see his expression clearly, but he could feel a trace of coldness from the aura around him.

Obviously not happy.

So Haneda Ren didn't answer the other party's question, he still grabbed the other party's clothes with his hand, shook it slightly and said, "Don't you wish me a happy birthday?"

There was a hint of grievance in his tone.

Scotland looked down at him, sighed for a long while, seemed to think of something, and said, "Sorry, Black Norway, I shouldn't be angry with you, happy birthday."

"No matter what, you don't have to pay too much attention to me today, just have a good time."

Haneda Ren looked at him: "So does Scotland."

In the end Scotland said nothing.

When they walked into the breakfast shop, Bourbon's eyes were a little thought-provoking. He looked at the two of them, and finally spoke in surprise.

"What a surprise." Bourbon turned to Scotland and said, "You didn't say anything."

If Scotland gets angry, the dark Norwegian personality will definitely show on the face.

Scotland looked at him expressionlessly, and naturally understood who the culprit was: "Today is Black Norway's birthday, as long as he is happy. But Bourbon, the two of us need to have a good chat later."

Bourbon's body stiffened for a moment, and he asked, "What are you talking about?"

The corner of Scotland's lips curled into an arc: "Why do you know that today is Black Norway's birthday, and what are you two talking about so late?"

"You should have gone to bed at that time, did you stay up so late?"

Bourbon met Scotland's eyes, and his hands trembled unconsciously.

Ren Haneda noticed this little abnormality, and blinked: "No, Bourbon has set the alarm clock."

"Oh? Alarm clock." Scotland smiled and looked at the other party, "You really care about this."

For some reason, Ren Haneda felt that the atmosphere between the two of them seemed to be a bit wrong, but she didn't feel anything unusual when listening to the conversation between the two.

He looked at the people on the sidelines.

Receiving his gaze, Ley looked at him and said, "Eat your meal, and don't meddle in their affairs."

Haneda Ren was a little dissatisfied, and the other party was still talking to him in the tone of treating a child.

He wished he could put the word "adult" on the other person's face.

The atmosphere of this meal was a little weird.

After eating, Ren Haneda was directly sent away by Ley. Although she was a little reluctant, she left in a daze under the comfort of Scotland's smile and Bourbon.

Haneda Ren rested at home until the afternoon, until the doorbell rang, he got up and opened the door, and was startled by the people outside.

To be precise, he was startled by the sound.

Haneda Ren has been very quiet in the room, even if there is a sound, it is the sound of pressing the mobile phone, and the sound of someone outside the door pulling flowers is a bit too loud, Haneda Ren even thought it was a bomb.