Chapter 13

Ren Haneda lowered her eyelashes, feeling a little melancholy in her heart, but felt that this was normal.

He thought of Romani, his former partner.

The man who loves to do tasks very much, but is afraid of death.

Now it seems that the people in the organization are all the same.

Since Scotland put the coat on him that day, Ren Haneda thought it would be different.

In the final analysis, the people in the black organization are here for their own interests, whether it is the organization's interests or their own, there is no difference in essence.

Even himself.

Thinking of this, Haneda Ren felt that he was a little stupid.

He looked at Scotland with uneasy eyes: "Sorry, I think too much, don't pay attention to my words."

Scotland frowned: "Black Norway, you..."

Bourbon looked at the two of them, and seemed to have noticed something, and turned his gaze: "What are you talking about?"

"Nothing." Ren Haneda looked at the two people: "What's the matter?"

Bourbon turned his eyes around the two people, shook his phone and said, "There is a mission."

Zhu Xingda looked at him and didn't speak, but as a rookie, he really didn't have the right to speak.

Haneda Ren glanced at the phone, and there was indeed a message on it, but Zhu Xingda is still here now.

He looked at Scotland, who was a little hesitant, as if he didn't know what to do.

According to what was said just now, Ren Haneda may need to send Zhu Xingda back now.

He was a little guilty, and he clearly promised Xue Li to take care of her, but in the end he turned around and put her aside.

"I see." Zhu Xingda's eyes were a little sharp, and he seemed to understand something, "It seems that he made some kind of deal with me."

Haneda Ren's pupils shrank slightly, and before he said anything, the other party had already leaned over.

The man lowered his head slightly, and the hot air of his breath blew into his ears: "Speaking of which, I should be your man, and you should decide how to deal with it, not your partner."

Haneda Ren's ears moved slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable.

Because the distance was too close, he could feel the pressure from the man.

Haneda Ren raised her head slightly and looked into the eyes of the other party.

This feeling of being suppressed was too strong, and he couldn't help but stare back: "Are you ordering me now?"

"Use your subordinate status to resist me?"

Zhu Xing raised his eyebrows, a look of surprise flashed in his eyes, and he slowly stepped back.

"How come, you are my boss, I will naturally listen to you."

Saying so, the man's eyes flashed past Ren Haneda's reddened ears.

Still a very honest boss.

Although Zhu Xing spoke obediently, Haneda Ren still felt a little uncomfortable.

However, the other party's behavior did not make him criticize.

Haneda Ren snorted coldly: "Go to the task."