Chapter 79

No matter what, the final result is still the same as Haneda Ren, Miyano Akemi was rescued.

The price is probably that the monitors on his body have not been taken off until now, but there are a few more.

So much so that he couldn't tell anyone about it.

And this incident was a bit too big a blow for one person.

Shirley has lost contact with him since she learned about it.

Haneda Ren realized that the other party must have done something.

This time, he couldn't do anything more.

After noticing his small movements, Gin warned him.

"Do you think you didn't die fast enough?" Qin Jiu looked at him and said coldly, "Even if you are executed, you can only die by my hands."

"It's best not to get me into trouble again."

Because of this sentence, Haneda Ren realized that although Gin didn't say anything on the surface, it must have helped him to the organization.

If his actions continue to be so obvious, he might end up implicating Mr. Gin.

"……gentlemen."

Haneda Ren pursed her lips, wanting to say something, but before he could speak, Gin glanced at him.

"Shirley's matter will be considered in the organization, and I will know immediately if there is anything."

Ren Haneda immediately understood what the other party meant, and shut her mouth.

He whispered: "...Thank you sir."

Qin Jiu snorted coldly, "The last time."

Haneda Ren nodded.

In fact, even this last time, he didn't expect it.

He never thought that Mr. Gin would help him, especially after what happened to Minmei.

Gin was silent for a moment, gave him a meaningful look, and said, "After this incident, you will have a chance to thank me."

Haneda Ren was stunned for a moment, and the other party left after saying this, without giving him a chance to ask.

Next, he followed the other party on missions as usual.

The organization did not give him any punishment.

It seems that Shirley has no time to deal with him.

After not hearing from Shirley for a long time, Haneda Ren felt a little anxious.

Mingmei is out of danger now, if something happens to Shirley at this time, he simply doesn't know how to explain to her.

And under such circumstances, when Haneda Ren returned home one night, she noticed a stranger's breath.

He immediately became alert, and when he walked into the living room in the dark, he felt a force attacking him.

Haneda Ren hurriedly dodged and counterattacked.

Unexpectedly, his blow also missed.

His heart sank, and he realized that the other party was not a simple character, and his movements were somewhat tentative.

In the darkness, it took an unknown amount of time before Ren Haneda heard the man's voice with a smile.

"Wait."

Ren Haneda paused, facing the man who had given up fighting, but did not stop.

"Hey, are you serious?"