Chapter 105

Haneda Ren didn't find Chengshi, and sat on a chair all afternoon, not knowing what to think.

Until my mother came to find me.

"Mr. Lian."

Before walking in front of him, the woman said so.

Haneda Ren raised her head and looked at the other party in surprise.

"Mother?"

He was not surprised because the other party rushed over, but because of the other party's expression.

There were tears in the woman's eyes, sparkling, and the expression seemed to have a lot to say.

Before Ren Haneda could move, his mother hugged him.

"Mom, what's wrong?"

"Great." The other party said so, with obvious surprise and joy in his tone.

Haneda Ren froze for a moment, "What happened?"

The other party let go of his hand and looked into his eyes.

"Your illness is cured!"

"Eh?"

Seeing his puzzled eyes, the mother handed over the inspection report in her hand.

The words "no abnormalities" were particularly obvious. When he had a heart check before, every time he was warned by the doctor to pay attention to his body.

"Hmph." The system's slight voice sounded in his head, "Of course, we promised to cure your body, your current body is perfect."

Renkai Haneda was immersed in the joy of being able to come back, and he didn't pay attention to physical problems at all. It may also be because he has been using a normal body when doing tasks.

So after returning to this body, I didn't feel anything wrong at all.

Seeing his mother's happy face, Haneda Ren was happier than he cured the disease himself. He couldn't help but said in his heart: "Thank you, system."

"snort."

The system snorted a little arrogantly.

To be able to see his mother so happy, all he did was also valuable.

The woman took out her mobile phone from her clothes and started to make calls, eager to share her joy with her husband.

Haneda Ren pouted: "Anyway, we have to meet at night, why tell him now."

Mother didn't care, as if she didn't hear what he said.

"Mr. Lian, that's great. Mr. Guang said that he also has a good thing to tell us, and we will celebrate it tonight."

"It's too wasteful."

Ren Haneda complained like this, but seeing the other party's happy look, she still didn't say much.

In the evening, Ren Haneda saw his father in professional attire entering the door, and he couldn't help curling his lips.

"Welcome back."

Hikaru Haneda glanced at him and took off his coat.

"Are you feeling better? When you went out this morning, I saw that you were sweating all over."

Haneda Ren nodded and said with a smile: "It's okay, I heard that you have something good to announce, isn't it a demotion?"

The other party glanced at him, "Just expecting me to lose my job? Sorry, the profession of police is still very stable, and I have to tell you that I have been promoted again."