Chapter 65

Haneda Ren had never attached this word to Jing Guang before, so even if the other party said it, he was momentarily stunned.

But looking at the other person's expression and not wanting to lie, Haneda Ren's eyes became suspicious: "...Um, are you serious?"

Jing Guang looked at him, from the sentence just now, he felt the communication barrier between the two.

"...you listen to me carefully."

Haneda Ren froze for a moment, "Ah, did the word idiot come out of your mouth just now?"

Jing Guang was a little speechless; "So what I'm saying is that I'm not an idiot."

Haneda Ren looked at each other, also a little confused: "...But it seems that I didn't say this word today, why do you have such an idea?"

Because he felt that his behavior was really like an idiot.

Even though he was thinking this way, Jing Guang felt that if he said it, he would really not be able to explain clearly.

Jing Guang could only change the subject and said, "I'm just a little worried about you today. I didn't expect you to come back to the room so late, so I came here to take a look. I didn't come here on purpose when you were changing clothes."

Haneda Ren nodded: "I know you won't do this, so why do you say the word idiot?"

I am afraid that this matter will be difficult for Haneda Ren.

Jing Guang felt helpless.

"...you just forget the word."

But he was a little curious.

"However, it seems that you didn't mean to put this word on me from the beginning, didn't you doubt it at the beginning?"

Hearing these words, Haneda Ren blinked.

"Isn't this normal? Where did you see me, and you came to see me at home because you were worried."

"Isn't this a very normal thing?"

He was just telling the truth, but Jing Guang was taken aback when he heard this sentence.

In fact, he didn't expect this group of people to use any normal means to come in.

If she paid too much attention to this, Haneda Ren might have already made a move when she sensed something was wrong in the room.

Looking at the other party's stunned look, he was also a little puzzled.

"...Why don't you hand in the invitation card next time when you come, and then knock on the door and walk in openly?"

Not to mention that the Masuyama family disagreed, the organization would have rushed to do it the first time they knew about it.

"That's not true, but anyway, the matter of climbing over the wall cannot be justified."

Haneda Ren looked at the other party's tangled expression: "You, like that old guy, care too much about these details."

During the time he was with the head of the family, he really suffered from criticism. The old man's requirements for etiquette can be said to be picky.

Now it just coincides with Jing Guang's thoughts.

"I don't think it's better for you to be the head of the Masuyama family. You are sure to be more satisfied with that old guy than I am."

Ren Haneda was joking like this, but when she looked at the other party, she noticed the stiff look of the man.

"What's wrong with you?"