18. Twoset Firefighters

A/N: Hi everyone.  Today Eddy and Brett are firefighters.  One of them has a crush on the other.

I  hope you enjoy it.  Would mean a bunch if you would leave me a comment on what you thought.

\

-----------------------------------------

"Hey Brett, can I borrow your T-shirt?"

"What, Eddy? You do realise I wear Medium. Don't you wear a Large?."

"Ya, ya, I know.  I've got the calendar shoot today, they want us to wear one size smaller for effect."

Ooooh, that thing.

Eddy was chosen to model a page for the Australian Firefighter's calendar for next year.  It was an annual publication of a calendar filled with "hot" firefighters to raise money for charity.

"Don't you guys all get photographed without a shirt ?"

"Oh, we now have a new product line called the "Hero Calendar" and the guys wear a shirt.  It's meant to be the safe for work edition.  Y'know the look, the skin-tight navy T-shirt and the baggy, yellow fire trousers with the red suspenders – it seems like a look that appeals to the general public.

...and for some fire-fighters too, y'know, depending on the fire-fighter..

Brett frantically dug around his duffle bag and managed to pull out 3 scrunched up T-shirts.

"Um..sorry Eddy,  I don't have any clean ones on me at the moment."

That's alright, just your least offensive one would do.

"...Okay... um lemme do a sniff test first"

OMG.  This is so embarrassing.

"Um.. I'm sorry, they're all pretty bad.. None of these would be pleasant for you to wear.  I've been on call-outs for every shift and you know what the weather's been like."

"Ew, they sound like a biohazard. Ok, well then can I borrow the one you're wearing now ?  You're just starting your shift, right ?"

"OMG Eddy, you're seriously asking for the shirt I'm wearing!?"

"Oh c'mon, please?  Here, you can wear one of mine, this one's clean, I swear."

"Seriously, dude, you're literally taking a shirt off a man's back... unbelievable."

"Too bad.  I've got my eyes set on that shirt and I'm getting it.  Now strip or do you need some help with that."

Oh f*ck

"Fine!  Take it, it's yours."

Brett quickly took off his shirt and slapped it across Eddy's face.

"Mmm, it's still warm and it smells like you Brett."

OMFG

"Oh for goodness sakes Eddy quit that!"

Brett quickly put on Eddy's Large T-shirt over himself while Eddy's eyes were still covered with his T-shirt. Brett worked out regularly and was nicely toned but Eddy's been working out for the photoshoot with the other "calendar boys" and they have all become ridiculously ripped, Brett couldn't help but feel a bit self-conscious being shirt-less around him.

When Eddy removed Brett's T-shirt away from his eyes and saw his friend in his Large T-shirt, he couldn't suppress his grin.

"Cute mate.  Looks like you're in a boyfriend T-shirt"

"Oh will you please stop with that crap"

Brett buried his head into his locker and pretended he is looking for something.  But he was still checking out what Eddy was up to through the tiny slits of his locker door that was between them.

Eddy had draped Brett's T shirt over his own locker door on the other side.  He then started to remove his own T-shirt but stopped mid-way as he revealed his abs when he noticed Brett's gaze through the slits of his locker door. Eddy raised an eyebrow as he looked towards him.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Sh*t, I answered too soon!

Eddy shrugged and pulled off his T-shirt over his head, tossed it into his bag and grabbed Brett's T shirt.

"Hmm, I hope I don't rip this."

Brett slapped his locker door between them out of the way.

Are you trying to tell me that I'm smol or something?

"What ?"

Oh no, he's shirtless.

"What? Nothing."

Oh my god I sound so stupid!!

Brett plunged his head back into his locker again.  He wished the locker was larger so that he could simply crawl right into it and lock it from the inside and never come out.

"Hey Brett, how do I look?"

Brett had no choice but to look at Eddy.

He took a big breath and pulled his head out of his locker to face him.

Oh my god

Eddy was simply breathtaking.

Brett's Medium size T-shirt hugged Eddy so tightly it almost looked impractical as a piece of clothing.  As every piece of fabric clung to Eddy's torso, it accentuated all the sharp lines of his upper body.  The fluoro yellow fire trousers were Eddy's own as they were naturally loose fitting and the red suspenders were not placed over his shoulders yet but were hanging down from his narrow waistline.  The whole outfit made up one dream package of a firefighter that would satisfy anyone who had a thing about firefighters, Eddy, or both.

Brett barely managed a squeak.

"Looking good Eddy, good luck with your photoshoot!"

Brett gathered his thing and strolled out the locker room with the most dead-pan facial expression he could muster. 

A/N: Aiya ! I just realised there is no plot to this story ! Oh well. It's eye-candy day.
Oh and by the way, these calendars actually do exist if you would like to check 'em out.

Cheers