33. Twoset Sky-divers

A/N: Happy 3 Million Simp Sibelius  Day!! Congratulations. 20210130.\

--------------------------------------

"Hi everyone, my name is Brett and I'm one of the instructors here.  I hope you are all excited we're gonna go sky-diving today!!"

Eddy was excited but also very nervous.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"Hi, I'm Eddy."

"Are you doing the single diving course or are you here for the tandem jump?"

"Tandem."

"Anyone else doing a tandem jump today ? No? So the rest of you guys are all doing the diving course?  Okay you guys can move into that shed and meet your instructor, he'll be waiting for your guys. And I'll see you when you do your jump in the afternoon, yeah?"

Once the others left, Brett turned to Eddy.

"Okay cool. So Eddy, we can go up on the first flight while the others do their course. We will probably meet another 3 or so single divers when we get on the plane.  They're all experienced divers and they'll just do their own thing.  Meanwhile, there'll be two of us looking after you, myself and that's my brother Brad.  He'll be your buddy so you'll be strapped to him for the tandem jump."

Eddy turned around and saw a young guy that looked exactly like Brett.

"Hey, Eddy."

"Hi.. Brad...??"

Eddy looked at Brad, then back at Brett.  Then back at Brad again.

Brett smirked at Eddy's confused look and he stepped up and wrapped his arm around Brad and squished his cheek onto his.

"Yes, we are twins."

Eddy's eyes widened.

"Oh wow.  You guys look so much alike."

Brett smiled.

"Oh, but I'm the cuter one. Just kidding!"

Brett hugged his brother and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Agh quit it, Bro."

"Okay okay, sorry, enough of that.  Anyway, good conditions today, we should have a great jump.  Eddy, you paid for the video footage as well so I'm wearing the helmet with the go-pro on it and will film ya."

Brett went to the shelf and grabbed the helmet with a small action camera attached to the top of it.

The small aircraft roared and Eddy's ears hurt from the blasting noise.

Eddy was seated on the aircraft bench with his back strapped to Brad's front. It was as if Brad had Eddy in a baby sling with Eddy facing forward, except Eddy was larger than Brad. It looked more like Brad was strapped onto Eddy's back.

Brett sat on a single seat on the opposite side of the small aircraft. He turned to face Eddy and shouted.

"We're stable at fourteen thousand feet !!  We let the single jumpers go first !!"

Eddy nodded.  Brett turned around, got out of his seat and confidently approached the aeroplane door and casually yanked it open as if he wanted to get a drink out of a fridge.  Eddy couldn't imagine the noise could get worse but it did.  And the blast of wind that entered the aircraft was terrifying.  Brett gave the thumbs up and the 3 single divers lined up and one by one, with a pat on their backs from Brett, just simply jumped out of the aircraft.  Eddy watched the surreal scene in horror.