118. Twoset Firefighters IV/Zookeeper VII Mashup III

No, wait, Brett, please, what did you mean by that question..?? Did you expect Brett and I to be together !?!? Why !?!?

Firefighter Eddy gazed at Zookeeper Brett who was now way too preoccupied with the owl perched on the branch. Eddy had successfully raised the cherry-picker platform to a position where it seemed suitable for retrieval.

"Eddy... this is good. Can you stop the platform?"

"Um.. yeah sure. Oh, wait...! Brett, do either of us need eye protection?"

"No, just don't bring your face so close to her once she's perched on my arm, okay? Keep enough distance so that she can't peck you in the eye.. "

"Yikes.. got it."

"...Though I doubt she would. She never has."

"Well, that's good to know...!."

Zookeeper Brett reached into his pouch and took out a small piece of chicken.

"Francis...!"

Firefighter Eddy raised an eyebrow.

"Is she scared?"

"Um.. Eddy?"

"Yes?"

"Will you remove my helmet for me?"

"You're supposed to keep it on for safety reasons..."

"Please.. I think this is what's scaring her."

"Oh.. okay.. face this way for me then.."

Firefighter Eddy took this opportunity to carefully study Zookeeper Brett's face. He noticed this Brett had beautiful skin like porcelain and long eyelashes. He wondered if his colleague shared the same features. Eddy didn't feel the need or urge to pay attention to his colleague like this before. Now? He really wanted to have a good look at him as soon as he could.

With a small click, Brett's helmet clasp was undone and the next moment Brett felt the gentle breeze through his hair as Eddy lifted the helmet off his head.

"Thank you. Lemme try again. Hey.. Francis...!"

Meanwhile, on the ground Firefighter Brett was talking with Concertmaster Eddy.

"You're right.. you do look like my colleague Eddy Chen."

"OMG his surname Chen, too !?!? Don't tell me your surname is Yang."

"OMFG no way is your Brett's surname a Yang as well !?!?"

"OMG"

Concertmaster Eddy and Firefighter Brett were baffled by encountering their doppelgangers.

"My Brett seemed quite oblivious about the similarities between himself and you though.. he was way too preoccupied with the lost owl."

"Do you really think I look like him?"

"Yeah.. I mean you're much more tanned and your hair is cut short but yes definitely."

"That's interesting. The other Eddy... the firefighter.. he's quite the beefcake. But I imagine if he had his rough edges smoothed out and was dressed nicely, he might look like you."

Concertmaster Eddy chuckled.

"I think he looks pretty hot, even if I'm saying so about my doppelganger"

"Yeah, I think so, too."

Firefighter Brett blurted out, then blushed.

Concertmaster Eddy raised an eyebrow.