49. Twoset Accountants

A/N: They said in their video that they both didn't want to be accountants, so what do I do?  I write a story about them as accountants... muwahahahaha (evil laugh)

------------------------------------------

Brad was the senior accountant manager at the firm where Eddy and Brett worked as accountants. Brad was a shy and quiet man, pleasant enough but neither Eddy nor Brett knew him well. Brad appeared rather sad, frustrated or even somewhat depressed at times as well.

"Oh c'mon Brett, how often do you get to see a happy accountant anyway?"

Brett face palms himself.

"OMG Eddy, don't say that !!"

"Eddy, Brett, may I speak to you two for a moment?"

The two almost jumped out of their seats.

"Oh sh*t, good one Eddy, I hope he didn't hear you..!"

Brett hissed under his breath to Eddy as they followed Brad into his office where they were met with a very attractive looking woman.

"Hi, my name is Brettany, nice to meet you."

She extended her petite hand with delicate long fingers with beautifully manicured nails and shook hands with both of them.

"Brettany will be working here as my assistant."

Brad was smiling ear to ear. Eddy and Brett both thought they had never seen Brad smile like that.

"Nice to meet you Brettany, let us know if we can help you with anything."

Brettany smiled and tossed her long auburn hair.

"Thank you gentlemen."

"Eddy, give me your mug, I'm making a coffee, I'll make yours while I'm there."

"Ta"

Brett was hunched over the tea room kitchen bench as he was preparing his coffees. He then felt something on his back that made him straightened up.

"Hi Brett."

Brettany's sultry voice sounded terribly close. Brett stopped what he was doing and turned around and was startled as Brettany was standing REALLY CLOSE to him.

"Um... Hi Brettany."

"Whatcha doing?"

"Um... making coffee.. would you like one?"

"Yes please that would be lovely..."

"Um... do you have your own mug..? No? That's alright, lemme see if I can find something in this cupboard..."

As Brett tried to move sideways and away from Brettany, she shadowed his movement and followed him. She then glanced at the two mugs on the bench.

"I like that mug... can I have my coffee in that?"

Brettany pointed at the Sesame street mug with Bert on it. The other one had Ernie.

"Which one? The one with Bert ? Well actually that's my mug so let me get you another.."

"Oh but I really like that mug, it's so cute, can I please borrow it for today?"

Brettany reached out to touch the mug as she tilted her head and glanced up towards Brett.