Blood Moon Ball

Aster and Marco were hanging out at the mall. Aster was shuffling through a clothing rack, looking for anything fashionable he could wear on both Earth and Mewni so he wouldn't keep having to make clothing that disappears after a couple of hours.

He was completely unaware of what was happening outside...
||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~
The concrete road of the parking lot outside the  mall began to shake, and slowly crack. It grew wider and wider, until a black and red carriage was able to come out, being pulled by skeletal horses.

Once it came to a full halt, the door opened as a demon stepped out of the carriage. He adjusted his suit and looked around at all the humans staring in complete shock.

"And I thought the Underworld was a hell hole..." - Tom

He began walking through the mall, getting various states. Most people thought he was cosplaying. Atleast until they saw his third eye blink.

Tom entered the clothing store that Aster was in and walked right towards a goth girl. Her eyes were wide, thinking he was here for her.

"I-" - ???

Tom walked right past her and reached Aster. When Aster noticed him, he immediately frowned.

"What do you want now, Tom?" - A

"I'm here to invite you to the Blood Moon Ball." - T

He said, extending his hand. A crimson flame appeared in the shape of a crescent moon.

"Hell. No." - A

He said as he put down the shirt he was looking at and began to drag Tom back to his carriage.

"Take your creepy, emo shit and leave. Go back to the underworld." - A

He shoved Tom back into the carriage and turned to leave, only for Tom to grab his hand and pull him close.

"Come on, Aster. It only happens once every 666 years." - T

He shoved him away again.

"You dumped me, remember? Let's keep it that way." - A

He said, not wanting to deal with Tom's anger issues.

"Hold on, I'm a changed man! I have a life coach, his names Brian, and a bunny! Look!" - T

He offered him the pink bunny, which looked...very fluffy...

"And I've been anger free for 53 days!" - T

"That's...not bad..." - A

"Don't you wanna pet the bunny?" - T

Aster stared at the bunny and was about to pet it, when Marco showed up and karate chopped Tom's hand off.

"Begone, demon!" - M

"Oh, no...maybe you should run, Marco." - A

He said as Tom's face became filled with rage and his eyes glowed red. Brian quickly came over and began to instruct him to walk it out. Tom slowly began to calm down.

"I'm okay! I'm okay! That's why I have a support system. Everything is-" - T

He pet the rabbit

"Under control!" - T

"Who is this guy?" - M

He asked Aster, who sighed

"This is...Tom. My ex boyfriend." - A

"Your ex boyfriend is a demon?" - T

Aster nodded. Tom offered him a handshake.

"Nice to meet you, Marco." - T