True Warrior - Part 1: The Terracotta Warrior

Aster was sitting in the corner of Uncle's shop, trying to process how he felt about Marco and what how their relationship would even continue at this rate. He needed to get his emotions under control.

While he did that, Uncle and Jackie were trying to decipher the inscriptions carved into a terracotta statue of Lo Pei, a warrior of the Ling Dynasty over nine hundred years ago.

While they were working, Jade came in on a scooter and screamed in surprise right as she entered the shop and saw the statue, hitting it and knocking them both over.

The statue fell over and got a crack on its head. Jade landed safely thanks to her safety equipment.

"Jade! What did you do?!" - JC

"What did I do? What did you do?! Why is there a random piece of junk in the middle of the shop?" - J

"This random piece of junk is a priceless antique loaned to us from the museum!" - JC

Aster sighed, realizing he wasn't going to get the peace and quiet he wanted. So he began to actually pay attention. Adventures with the Chans usually helped him feel better anyway...

"Come on, it's just a small crack!" - Jade

She said right as the crack on the statue rapidly spread, reducing the once magnificent statue into a thousand shards.

"Well that ain't good..." - A

He said in concern. Jackie began to pace back and forth in panic while Jade kept apologizing.

"Jasmine tea to calm nerves." - Uncle

He said as he brought in a pot of tea. Aster happily accepted a cup. Jackie was stressing over the possibility of losing his career over this.

"Career is not important! Without statue, inscription is lost forever!" - Uncle

"Don't be drama queens. I can probably fix it with a couple of tries. Can't promise it'll be perfect though." - A

He said. He never practiced using repair magic on such small pieces.

"It's one big jigsaw puzzle! We just gotta put it back together!" - J

Jackie glared.

"I'm just trying to help!" - J

"You've helped enough." - JC

"Jackie, she's a kid. She didn't do it on purpose. And atleast she knows it was wrong. I get your mad, but try not to lash out at her. We'll figure this out." - A

He said as Jackie took a deep breath before walking out of the room in an attempt to calm down. Jade kept trying to figure out how to piece it all back together before coming up with an idea.

"Help me move all this!" - J

"Why?" - A

"I have an idea!" - J

Aster wasn't sure but decided to give her a chance. She did need a chance to redeem herself to Jackie...

||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

Aster and Jackie had used a portal to enter Section Thirteen's vault, and Jade managed to disable the security systems that protected the talismans.

"When did you learn how to do that?" - A

"I need to do something when you're not around." - J

She said while grabbing the Horse Talisman, which had the power of healing. She brought it over to the fragments of the statue which were in another room, but still in Section Thirteen.