Powers - Part 1: Origami

Aster and Jackie were currently in Paris, France. They'd been called here by one of Jackie's friends to meet at a museum. A pretty blonde woman with glasses and a suit came to greet them.

"I'm so pleased you two could come. I wanted to ask if you could appraise this item we found. It could be quite priceless if it's authenticated."

Said the woman, to which Jackie agreed happily. Though Aster wasn't entirely sure why he was invited as well. The two were brought to a secure room where a lovely painting was stored. Jackie began to examine it carefully.

"Northern Song Dynasty...eleventh century...with ink and pale colors on silk...it's beautiful." - JC

He stood back.

"It's definitely an authentic master piece." - JC

"Wonderful! I'll receive the authentication forms."

The woman left, and locked them inside the room. Not for any malicious reasons, but just to ensure the safety of the painting. And if either of them tried to steal it, they wouldn't be able to escape.

Jackie began to examine the other artifacts in the room while Aster looked at some of the other paintings. He began to feel the slightest trace of magic and looked around, and his eyes widened in confusion at what he saw.

From one of the paintings, a literal paper man unfolded himself. He walked right past Aster and went for the painting.

"I don't think so, buddy." - A

He tried to grab his shoulder, but the shoulder sprouted sharp spikes that prevented him from doing so.

"Jackie!" - A

He said, causing Jackie to finally look up.

"What is that?!" - JC

He said in confusion as the man reached for the painting.

"Stop him!" - A

Jackie jumped at the man, only for him to change from a man into an origami mantis to dodge his attack before expanding into an origami gorilla to punch Aster.

Aster retaliated with Levitato, and used it to grab the gorilla's fist and throw him at a wall that didn't have any priceless artifacts. The man then changed into an origami Falcon and began to fly right towards the door, but Aster used an ice blast to freeze it and block any way out.

"Jackie!" - A

He tossed his dimensional scissors to him. Jackie caught them and began to open a portal to one of the cells of Section Thirteen. Aster began to use Levitato again, this time trying to pull the entire man towards the portal.

It was a lot hard than he would've liked because the man kept changing forms, making himself heavier, lighter, longer, smaller, whatever he could think of to prevent his capture.

But once part of him was inside the portal, Aster and Jackie worked together to push him inside. The portal then closed, leaving the room pretty wrecked.

"...we're going to be in so much trouble..." - JC

He said with a worried look.

"Don't worry. We got this." - A

He took back the scissors and opened a portal to the Vault, and promptly borrowed the Horse Talisman.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Aster, Jackie, Captain Black, and Lo Pei watched through the cameras at Section Thirteen as the unknown man rampaged in his cell. His origami shapeshifting was impressive. And he even tried to turn into small creatures to escape the cell, but the cell was magically reinforced.