Hawaii Adventures - Part 4: Captain Gantu

Over the last few days, Nani Pelekai had grown more curious about her troublesome little sister. Instead of causing trouble, she'd disappear for hours at a time and come back with stories about her new imaginary friends.

Aster the Wizard and Stitch the blue dog.

Their home had become decorated with drawings of the two. Lilo's stories were always so imaginative, but lately they'd become so detailed that they almost seemed real.

When she got home from another hard day at work, she dropped her keys by the door and took her shoes off.

"Lilo! I'm home!" - Nani

She called out, but got no response.

"Lilo?" - Nani

She could hear the sound of Lilo talking up in her room. She figured she was just playing with her doll, until she heard someone talk back. She quickly grabbed a broom and quietly moved up the stairs.

The closer she got to Lilo's room, the more certain she became that there were people inside. She prepared herself as she grabbed the door handle and took a deep breath.

She threw the door open and pointed the broom at whoever was inside the room.

"Leave my sister alone!!" - Nani

She said before looking down and looking confused as she saw Aster, Stitch, Lilo, Pleakley, and Jumba having a tea party.

"...AHH!" - Nani

She panicked and began to hit Jumba over the head.

"Nani! No! These are my friends!" - Lilo

She hugged her sister's legs to try and stop her.

"Lilo, stay behind me! Get back!" - Nani

She warned while swinging the broom to keep the aliens and Aster away. Aster put his hands up to show he meant no harm.

"Please, calm down. I'm Aster, I'm Lilo's friend." - A

"Why is a grown man and a bunch of...monsters in a little girl's room?!" - Nani

"...okay, I admit, this looks bad. But I swear, we have no bad intentions. Here's my ID." - A

He handed over the wallet that Black gave him for this mission, which confirmed his identity as a government agent. Nani cautiously took it and looked at it.

"Why is a government agent here?" - Nani

Aster gestured to the three aliens in the room.

"Okay...why are you in my sister's room?" - Nani

"We were having a tea party!" - Lilo

She explained as she, Stitch, and Pleakley cleaned up the mess caused by Nani's attack.

"Yeah, it was harmless. Put the broom down, and we can talk." - A

Nani looked at Lilo before agreeing and putting it down. Aster then explained everything, which was...a lot to process.

"This is crazy...so you're a government agent, these two work for a space government, that...thing is his experiment, and you're here because Lilo is friends with it?" - Nani

She gestured to Jumba then Stitch.

"He has a name! It's Stitch!" - Lilo

She said while hugging Stitch, who didn't seem to have any malicious intent towards Lilo.

"And he's my friend!" - Lilo

"I know, Lilo. But what if he's dangerous?" - Nani

She asked in concern while gently trying to pull the two apart.