H.E.R.O.E.S

Global Justice and Section Thirteen had been working tirelessly to get all the right people to agree to a new organization. Getting funding wasn't a problem, thanks to Senior and Junior. And the location had been solved, thanks to Chang. And they had plenty of agents and staff.

All that had been left was renovations. And so work began on HEROES' first base. Which would also function as an academy for trainee agents of Global Justice, Section Thirteen, new heroes, and new mages of The Brotherhood.

This meant they had to add lecture halls, computer labs, and libraries. As well as two separate gyms. One for regular humans, and one for people with abilities or magic. The regular gym would help the regular humans reach their full potential, while the super gym was specially designed to push the super humans to their limits.

They also had a whole new building built specifically for the scientists. So they'd have workshops to experiment with new and old tech.

Transport on and off the island included planes, boats, and of course, portals. Courtesy of Aster who'd set up three buildings across the island which contained portals to various other facilities or countries. But for recruits, students, and staff that were going to be living here, they got to stay in the dormitories. There were three in total. One for male students, one for female students, and one for staff.

It looked small on the outside, but Aster had expanded it with his magic so it was bigger on the inside. Each room could then be customized depending on what the resident wanted. For example, adding books on archeology, history, and art for Jackie or an extra large bathtub for Gill.

A medical building had also been added. Specifically for both treating injuries and medical research. Then there were underground training rooms, where agents and students could go up against Aster's various androids or even each other. This also includes weapons training, though you'd need permission from a staff member to use them if you were a minor.

The weapons themselves ranged from the mecha Drakken built to medieval weapons to the plasma blasters that Stitch and Gantu used. They were under heavy security.

Then there was the administrator's building, where the staff would handle important business. Ranging from information gathering/storage to managing the island on the day-to-day. Part of this building was the Mission Control Center, where teams would be briefed and assigned to missions.

And finally, Aster's favorite part of the whole island, the dining hall. It was a huge room full of tables with all kinds of food available for staff and students alike. Though if you had fur or scales, you'd be asked to wear gloves or have someone else get the food for you. For sanitary reasons.

There were other lovely places too. Like gardens, pools, club rooms, etc. There was even a room for people with special needs. Like if King needed to get his fur brushed, or if Amy wanted someone to babysit her 'babies' for her.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
"Welcome! To Heroes' Island! Heroes. That's what we make here. As for what it actually stands for, that would be Headquarters for Elite Response Operations and Emergency Services. Basically we save the world when it's in trouble and keep countries from killing each other. Any questions?" - A

He asked. He was currently holding an orientation in one of the gyms. He was facing all the staff, the Brotherhood's magic apprentices, Global Justice and Section Thirteen trainees, and his friends. Several hands went up.

"You, in the blue sweater." - A

He picked on a Brotherhood trainee. It was a girl that had been recruited from England. Ever since the Brotherhood started recruiting girls too, their number of recruits had almost doubled and she was one of many.

"How are we supposed to save the world? We can't even fight yet."

She asked with some worry.

"That's what you'll learn here. And if you're worried about us sending you to fight some unstoppable monster, rest assured that missions like that will only be given to people that can handle it. It doesn't matter if you have magic, or if you're a super spy, or if you have powers. Whether you're putting out fires in New York, or stopping a super villain in Shanghai, you can all be heroes. And you can all make our world a better place. One small step at a time." - A

As he finished, another student raised their hands. This time it was one of the 150 martial artists.

"Are you seriously expecting us to go to school with these punks?"

Asked a man well into his late twenties or early thirties.

"This isn't the kind of school you might be thinking. We will help you become the best you that you can be. We'll help you develop your strengths, and cover your weaknesses. So while there might occasionally be situations where you are required to work with younger students, you should treat them respect. We have a very strict anti bullying policy." - A

He said as Gantu joined him on stage.

"Meet our anti bullying policy. Gantu. He's also chief of security here. If you have a problem with another student, report it to his department and it will be investigated. If you file a false report, you will be punished instead." - A

Lo Pei then came on stage.

"This is Lo Pei. He will be one of the school counselor. If you are having emotional or mental problems, feel free to seek his guidance." - A

"Now, your assigned teachers will start handing out files so you can see where your dorms are and what classes you've been assigned. You may visit the admins if you want to switch classes. Good luck, and train hard." - A

He said before opening a portal and leaving. The rest of the day was spent with students getting used to their new rooms, and memorizing their schedules.

Apprentices from the Brotherhood had magic classes, agents from GJ and S13 had combat training and various spy classes, martial artists mostly got fighting classes but also had the chance to explore other things such as learning how to be a proper agent or dipping their toes in magic.

Elite agents of H.E.R.O.E.S. were already settled in and were tasked with teaching a few classes. Jackie would get to lead an archeology club, Viper would teach a theft club, Pleakley got to manage the library, Lo Pei would teach a Chi club, etc. Caster tried to get Uncle to be a teacher or work as part of the staff, but he adamantly refused. He was way too stubborn to give up the shop.