Jackie Chan - Part 1: Origins

After Marco had left with Tom, Aster figured he really didn't have anything else to do other than try to figure out what happened to Jackie Chan in this universe. So he pulled out his phone and laid on Marco's bed, and typed in 'Jackie Chan'.

The first results were indeed the same Jackie Chan he knew, just...younger. And he wasn't a superstar martial artist. Instead, he was an architect taking up residence at 'Uncle's Antique Shop.'

He was curious about whether or not this universe's Jackie had the same talent that his Jackie had. So he decided to pay a little visit to Uncle's Shop.

Uncle's Shop was located in San Fransokyo, which was pretty far from Echo Creek, California. He'd initially been confused as to why it was called San Fransokyo, but apparently the city had suffered a devastating earthquake a few years ago and Japanese immigrants were some of the greatest contributors to rebuilding it, hence the renaming.

He tried to investigate more about the earthquake and why it happened here and not his original universe. But he couldn't find anything relating to the cause. But regardless, he found it quite beautiful that two vastly different cultures worked together to rebuild what was destroyed, and turned it into a paradise for both their people.

It was actually quite inspiring...maybe someday, Mewmans and monsters could do the same...

He shook his head. Something like that would have to wait until he was king. Moon would never allow it during her reign.

He decided to create a large cloud to carry him all the way there at high speeds. He'd only have to be in Uncle's Shop once before he could open a portal there with his dimensional scissors.

It took a couple of hours but he eventually arrived. The outside didn't look super great but he did see a trio of somewhat suspicious looking guys walk into the store. He followed after them.

Jackie was at the front desk in front of the register, with a young Chinese girl next to him.

"How can we help you?" - JC

"You're Jackie Chan, right? The archeologist?" - Finn

Said the man with a big nose, red hair, green eyes, and a white suit.

'I thought he wasn't famous here. Why would they be looking for him?' - A

He pretended to search the aisles of antiques while listening.

"Archeologist is a big word, I just dabble in ancient civilizations." - JC

He said in a humble tone

"Well, we've recently learned that you came into possession of a shield from a Bavarian Castle? Our extremely wealthy employer is interesting in purchasing it." - Finn

Jackie looked at the trio with a bit of suspicion.

"I'm sorry, but I already donated it to the university." - JC

"Really? Maybe this will change your mind." - Finn

He pushed over a bunch of vases. Jackie leaned over the desk and barely made it in time to catch the falling vases.

"It would be in your family's best interest to un-donate the shield. We'll be back at the same time tomorrow." - Finn

He said as he and the other two left the shop. An old Chinese man with glasses come out from the back wearing a yellow vest and a white under shirt.

"Did they buy anything?" - Uncle

"No." - JC

"You are terrible salesman!" - Uncle

Jackie told his Uncle to hide the shield and take care of the girl before leaving the shop. Aster followed him and his eyes widened as he saw Jackie climbing up buildings and leaping around like a skilled acrobat.

Not even he or Marco could do that. He summoned the cloud again and began to follow from a distance. Jackie began to slide down a pipe on the side of a building but the nails were old, causing it to fall over.

Jackie began to scream as he began to fall straight into traffic. Aster rushed in on his cloud and barely managed to catch him in time, but the cloud got stuck on the pipe. He and Jackie landed on the hood of a white car. And inside that car was...Finn and his goons...

"Haha, that will buff right out..." - Jackie

He said, referring to the dent he and Aster left in the hood. The driver, a Frankenstein looking guy, looked angry as he pushed on the peddle and drove the car right into a nearby school fence, knocking both Aster and Jackie off.

The three thugs then got out and tried to punch Aster and Jackie.

"Aqua inspiratione!" - A

He blasted the one Chinese guy of the trio, Chow, in the face with an intense water blast that knocked him over. Jackie was engaging in a fist with the other two.

"He's got magic!" - F

He said as he pulled out a small object. He pushed a button and it extended into a baton, which had green electricity zapping all over it.

'They know about magic? How are they already prepared for it?' - A

He said as he cast another spell.

"Duplicare!" - A

A green aura covered their car. Aster then duplicated the car and sent the duplicate right towards Finn and Ratso (Frankenstein looking guy). The two screamed a little in panic as they ducked, the car narrowly missing them.

"Over the fence!" - JC

He said as he began to climb it. Aster used magic to levitate himself over the fence. The three thugs used their batons to melt right through the fence and began chasing them through the park.

Aster kept firing spells at them, and Jackie was surprisingly resourceful with their environment.

"Let's get out of here!" - Finn

He said as he realized they were out matched when Aster turned the swings into snakes.

Jackie and Aster were both relieved, but they were both promptly sprayed in the face with a gas that made them pass out.

A bald American man in a trench coat stood over them. He was very curious about them both, especially Aster and his magic.

He'd have to bring them back to Section 13 to learn more...