Stitch's Cousins

Aster arrived in Jumba's main lab on Hawaii. It was built into the top of Nani and Lilo's house. It was filled with various alien tech that Jumba built with Earth technology that HEROES provided him.

"Wow, you've been busy." - A

He said, looking around.

"Very! Im working on a lot of things. It's going a lot faster than I expected thanks to your Earth scientists." - Jumba

He said, Kepler, DNAmy, and Professor Akari.

"That's what happens when great minds come together. Anyways, I wanted to ask you something." - A

He said, sitting down in one of the chairs he had in his lab.

"Ask away." - Jumba

He said, still busily working away at his desk.

"You call Stitch experiment six-two-six, right? Why?" - A

"Because he is the six hundred, twenty sixth experiment." - Jumba

He said, like it was obvious. Which it was, but it was also...concerning.

"Wait, so there are atleast six hundred and twenty five other experiments like him?" - A

Jumba nodded.

"Right there." - Jumba

He pointed to a large circular device in the corner of the lab. Aster walked over and touched it. It opened up to reveal hundreds of little colored balls, each with a number on them.

"Very dangerous. Do not let them get wet or they will be released." - J

He warned. Aster stared in amazement that he was able to reduce organic beings into these tiny balls.

"...does Stitch know?" - A

"Why would he? He is last experiment. No need to make more. No need for others." - Jumba

He said, disregarding his experiments.

"Jumba...these are your kids." - A

Jumba laughed.

"I only created them! I did not give birth to any of them. I don't even have organs for that. How can they be my children?" - J

"You created each of them. You are the closest thing they have to a father. Don't they deserve the same opportunity as Stitch? Maybe they can change, even if you don't decide to be a father to them." - A

Jumba huffed.

"They were created for evil! To destroy worlds. They cannot be redeemed." - Jumba

"You said the same thing about Stitch. He is living proof that your experiments can outgrow their original purpose. They all deserve a chance to earn their freedom." - A

"Even if it puts your own world at risk?" - Jumba

"...we'll make proper preparations for each of them. If they are too dangerous, we'll hold a vote on whether or not we should free them." - A

Jumba sighed.

"...take it. It's your problem now." - J

Aster felt disappointed that Jumba couldn't see that these were like his kids. His family. But he couldn't force him into it.

He used telekinesis to carefully take the experiment pod container back to the Lab, where they'd originally reformed Stitch. As for Jumba, he stopped working for a moment so he could walk over to his window, and looked to the sky above.

"...I'm sorry, Zero..." - Jumba

He said, wondering if his first experiment was still out there somewhere among the stars. Zero was the only experiment he ever truly regretted creating from the moment he was 'born'.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Aster had brought Stitch and Lilo to the Lab, where he explained everything he knew about the pods.

"These are...my...family..." - Stitch

He muttered while looking at every orb.

"What are you gonna do with them?" - Lilo

She asked Stitch.

"Help them." - Stitch

He said, feeling just as determined as Aster.
|~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~|
Before Aster could start reactivating them, Aster needed to understand them. So he began to go through every experiment file, which took...days. Each experiment usually had a unique purpose, though some were similar to others.

There also seemed to be a system in which these experiments were created.

1-100: Civic Disturbances

200-299: Science & Technology

300-399: Psychological

400-499: Control & Infiltration

500-599: Environmental & Elemental

600-???: Battlefield & Doomsday

Though not all experiments fit in their categories. Like Experiment 600, who's only purpose was to be indestructible. Aster decided he'd allow Stitch to choose which of his siblings he'd release first.

After looking through different holographic projections of each of his siblings, he finally settled on one.

"Experiment Two-Two-One. Good choice." - A

He removed the orb from the experiment container. Aster, Lilo, and Stitch went to the Lab on Mewni and began to prepare a room for 221.

His file stated that he not only generated electricity, but could also travel through anything that used electricity, unleash a massive electrical discharge, and fire electric blasts.

So to ensure he wouldn't cause havoc, Aster removed the cameras in his room and anything electrical that could be used to escape, and replaced them with a magical variant. But he did leave a few things in the room so he wouldn't be bored. Like books, a lamp, a bed, a basic tv that could play CD's, etc.

Aster allowed Stitch to enter the room, put down the orb, and then dump some water on it. He watched as the orb glowed with a golden light and then exploded as a yellow creature similar to Stitch was unleashed.

"Brother!" - Stitch

He said happily, going in for a hug only for his sibling to blast him into a wall while he cackled. He had the same mischievous laugh as Stitch.

Lilo, Ivy, and Aster were watching everything on a big magic mirror.

"Maybe he's just hungry. You should feed him batteries." - Lilo

She said while eating the popcorn Aster made for her.

"That's-...actually not a bad idea..." - A

Lilo was an odd girl, but her ideas were often very helpful. So for the next week, they worked on reforming 'Sparky'. He'd been named by Lilo.

He had the same destructive urges as Stitch, but he responded positively to a specific type of music. And he did genuinely enjoy eating batteries. He and Stitch didn't get along very well for the first few days until Sparky began to trust him.

Stitch helped teach him things and even introduced him to Lilo and Aster. He did try to escape a few times, but each time, he was brought back. Either with magic by Aster or force by Aster. There wasn't a lot of electricity he could use to hide on Mewni, after all.

Eventually Sparky, like Stitch, was able to start enjoying supervised walks. And once he learned to talk, he was able to express himself. He was very energetic, no pun intended.

He eventually found his new home as the generator of the HEROES Island. He liked the feeling of giving and receiving energy, it was like a massage for him. Lilo and Stitch promised to visit him once a week to check on him and bring him extra batteries.

And just like that, Stitch gained a new family member.