The Ski Trip - Part 2: DNAmy

The bus has finally arrived at the lodge they'd be staying at. Ron was acting all friendly with Barkin. Probably because they both wanted to find the snow beast. Kim was trying to stop her mom from embarrassing her any further.

Caster had turned into his Jackal form to help carry the luggage from the bud into the lodge using his strength and telekinesis. But he suddenly stopped when he heard...roaring?

He looked towards the mountain the roar came from, which was also where Ron and Barkin went...

'...they're probably fine.' - C

He said as he went back to work. He joined the others when they went snow boarding. Bonnie was trying to bait James into using his home made snow board but Kim got in the way.

"Geez, dad. Not here. Your snowboard is sooo cool. You don't want to bum out the other guys, right?" - K

"No, I don't want to bum anyone out." - J

"Good!" - K

She said as she picked up James' home made snowboard and gave it to him. He wasn't going to be doing any snowboarding on her watch. Caster was watching the whole thing with a curious look until he heard Rob screaming.

"HELLLPPP!!" - R

He shouted as he came racing towards them on his snowboard, going way faster than he could handle. Caster turned into Jackal and used telekinesis to slow him down and then curve so he'd come to a stop. Though that did cause a bunch of snow to go flying and hit Bonnie.

"You did that on purpose!" - B

She accused Caster.

"Think what you want." - C

He shrugged.

"Yeah, it was an accident. Don't be so paranoid." - K

She said, spitting Bonnie's words right back in her face. She glared at Kim before storming off.

"How'd things go with the snow monster?" - C

He asked sarcastically.

"Snow monster? What snow monster? Who have you been talking to?" - R

He asked, looking around as if someone was listening in.

"Geez, Ron. I was joking. Take a chill pill." - C

He said as Barkin walked by with a short haired woman with a plushie on her jacket.

"Hey! An otter-fly!" - K

The woman gasped as she turned around to talk to Kim.

"You collect cuddle-buddies too?!" - Amy

She said with a hopeful smile. Kim looked around at the nearby students that were staring.

"Well...I-I've seen them at the mall." - K

She lied.

"Isn't your room full of-?" - C

Kim threw a snowball at his face to shut him up.

"Full of posters! He meant posters." - K

Anne came over, recognizing the plushie too.

"Oh, Kimmie used to go nuts over these!" a Anne

The woman looked thrilled to find someone who shared her hobby.

"I'm one of the old presidents of the Cuddle Buddy Collector's Club! The CBCC!" - ???

She hugged Kim and Bonnie was about to take a picture of them for the yearbook, another sad attempt at embarrassing Kim, until Caster walked into the frame and blocked the shot.