United - Part 4: Atlas

(TW: Gore)

Aster and Majestia stood across from each other in the empty dimension.

"So, what are the ground rules? I don't wanna hurt you too bad." - Majestia

She said, feeling certain she'd win. Though she was curious about the extent of Aster's powers.

"About that, I don't feel pain. And I can't die. And I regenerate. So, you can go all out." - A

"...all out?" - Majestia

She asked hesitantly. Humans were fragile beings, so even as a superhero where she fought almost daily, she never got to use her full strength or see what she was truly capable of when she went all out.

"All out. I'm probably going to have to do the same just to stand a chance against you. So feel free to rip me apart a couple of times-" - A

Right as he finished, Majestia punched his head off. She watched it go flying before eventually hitting the ground, blood everywhere as his body fell to its knees before falling over.

"...Aster?" - Majestia

She said, feeling scared that she'd gone too far. But Aster's head quickly regrew his body. He was naked though, so he had to create some clothes for himself.

"Wow, that felt...weird...anyways, guess I should've expected that." - A

He said, flexing his fingers as he came up with a few strategies. Majestia smiled, happy to finally meet someone she could truly go all out against.

"Finally! A worthy opponent!" - Majestia

She said as she right at him. He raised his fist and boosted it with telekinesis, Chi enhancement, and the power of the Ox. When their fists collided, it caused a huge shockwave that shattered every bone in Aster's arm and sent him flying back again.

Majestia was pleasantly surprised when she herself was actually pushed back too by the attack. She flew in to attack again but this time, huge pillars of ice and boulders appeared to slow her down while Aster turned invisible.

She went straight through the obstacle without a problem but didn't see Aster anywhere. She used her super hearing to focus and her eyes widened slightly as she realized he was above her. Before she could react, Aster super punched her into the ground, creating a large crater in the tiled floor.

"You'll have to try harder than that!" - Majestia

She smiled as she stood up and took a deep breath before launching a powerful wind breath attack. Aster had to create several magic and Telekinetic shields to block the attack.

Majestia eventually stopped so she could fly at him and smashed through his shields, only to be met with another super punch to the face which sent her flying down a few feet.

"Y'know, it ain't nice to hit a lady." - Majestia

She smiled.

"I'm a feminist. Equal rights, equal fights." - A

He activated his butterfly form. He formed all six of his arms and began launching a barrage of spells at her. She tore through his warnicorns, wind blasted his magic missiles away, and chased him around endlessly through the dimension.

Aster repeatedly formed Telekinetic hands with a combination of his powers to try and pin her down, but her strength was beyond anything he could currently handle. So he started to be more chaotic.

He shapeshifted into various animals and dodged her attacks as they fought in CQC. He was almost entirely on the evasive and defensive as he laser blasted her, with no results. Even the Dragon Talisman's dragon flames barely burned her.