Hell Hath No Wrath Like a Shego Scorned

At the possible house, Kim was, understandably, furious with the twins. They'd snuck into her room and taken a picture of her while she was putting on moisturizer, and then sent it to everyone in her contacts list.

Caster helped her calm down by promising to call up Captain Black so he could use a few resources to have the picture deleted. Though if it spread too far, the only solution would be to delete the entire internet.

Kim and Caster were in her room while she wanted about how annoying the twins were, atleast until Wade called. Caster picked up the Communicator, which was on Kim's bed.

"What's up, Wade?" - C

"Drakken and Shego just raided a top secret research facility in the southwest." - West

"Apparently not secret enough...do we know what was taken?" - C

"Can this wait until tomorrow? A girl needs her beauty sleep." - K

She asked while carefully using water and a moist towelette to remove the moisturizer.

"Yup. I'll send you the details for when your ready." - W

He hung up, allowing the pair to get some sleep. The following morning, they walked downstairs to the kitchen where a big meal was awaiting them on the table.

"...did I just get stuck in a Disney Channel Original Movie?" - C

He said, recalling all those scenes when teens would just grab a piece of toast and ignore a whole table of carefully prepped food because they were 'late for the bus'. As for Kim, she didn't usually understand his references so she ignored him as she sat down, too tired to question it. Anne and James joined them for breakfast after a minute.

"You two ready for your big day?" - James

He asked while Caster and Kim were eating their eggs and bacon.

"It's just a lab break in, no big." - K

She said casually.

"Lab break in? Honey, we're talking about babysitting the twins for the day." - Anne

Both Caster and Kim paused as they remembered they were supposed to take care of the twins today.

"...yeah, we totally remembered! But we have a mission. Do you think your lake thing could wait a few hours?" - C

Anne and James were going on a trip to a lake for a few days to 'emotionally reconnect', whatever that meant.

"Then you can either bring the boys along or one of you will have to stay behind. You made a commitment and you're not getting out of it." - Anne

She said while drinking her coffee. Thirty minutes later, the two had finished packing and left for their trip. Kim went upstairs and screamed. Caster quickly ran up to check on her.

"Oh..." - C

He said as he saw that the twins had totally wrecked Kim's room.

"Okay, Kim, remember, they're kids! They don't know what they're doing!" - C

"They. Are. So. Dead!" - K

She stormed over for their room, where the twins had taken apart the Communicator.

"Oh, hey. Sorry about the mess." - Jim

"But we needed the trilithium battery. Here, you can have the rest." - Tim

They offered Kim the remnants of the Communicator.

"You destroyed my communicator to build a some stupid toy?!" - K