The Seventh Talisman - Part 2: Commander Jade

"We should tell Captain Black..." - JC

He said as they began to search through the base to try and find Gnome Cop, but couldn't see him.

"It's fine! He's a cop, he won't hurt anyone...probably. But anyways! I can just use a tracking spell." - A

He said as he performed a quick chant, causing an arrow to appear and start pointing them in the right direction, which lead them to the alleyway that acted as Section Thirteen's entrance.

"It says he should be right around-" - A

"There!" - Jade

She shouted while pointing at the little blue-green gremlin hiding behind the trash. Gnome Cop growled at her.

"Stay behind me!" - JC

He said to Jade.

"No, he's my toy, he's my responsibility!" - Jade

She said before jumping at him, and wrestling the little beast, who kept biting her legs. She grunted and kept trying to pull him off her and managed to lift him by his legs while he squirmed.

"Got 'em!" - Jade

"Belt blaster!" - GC

He shouted as he used his laser again, startling Jade so she'd drop him. He tried to make a run for it, but Aster and Jackie got in the way.

"Barrier!" - A

He said, forming a barrier around the group of four to keep Gnome Cop inside. Gnome Cop glared at the two.

"Tell me where Turbo Troll is hiding! He is the scourge of the Elven Realm!" - GC

"Uhh...He's...in here!" - A

He said while opening a portal, one that lead to a containment cell in Section Thirteen.

"Hmm, why would he be in there?" - GC

"Because...it's his new evil lair?" - A

He said, hoping this would work. Gnome Cop stared before making a decision.

"Get out of my way!" - GC

He said as he entered the portal. Aster then quickly closed it, and Jackie let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally, we can get back the talisman." - KC

"What about Gnome Cop? You can't destroy him!" - Jade

She pleaded.

"Oh, don't worry. We won't. I have a plan. And if all goes well, Gnome Cop will be better than ever." - A

He said with a grin, making both Jade and Jackie a little worried. His last idea to display the Rat Talisman's power caused this whole situation to begin with, so they weren't exactly thrilled to see the outcome of his next plan...
||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

In Gnome Cop's cell, he had already started blasting his way out of his cell. And once he did, he began to blast at the reinforced doors leading out of the room.

'Once I'm free, I'll blast that damn trickster into bits! And then, Turbo Troll will be next!' - GC

He thought to himself but stopped blasting the door when he heard a portal open up in the same cell he was in. He turned to look at it, only for the portal to close without anyone stepping through.

"Suspicious..." - GC

He approached cautiously, and saw nothing. But then he felt something big grab him from behind, and pin him, belly down.

"Do it!" - A

A voice shouted. Gnome Cop struggled and squirmed, unable to reach his belt blaster. The back panel of his armor was opened and he quickly felt his consciousness fade.
||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

Aster smiled as he let go of the Snake Talisman, and felt relieved his plan had worked. He and Jackie had 'borrowed' the Snake Talisman to sneak attack Gnome Cop and steal the talismán back.

"Once we put these back, and you fix all the damage Gnome Cop caused, Black won't have a single clue any of this happened." - JC

He said while holding both talismans.

"Yeah, yeah. But first..." - A

He looked down at Gnome Cop and aimed his wand at it.
||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

Jade used her karate training to kick her sports balls into the closet, and then grabbed a couple of toys off the ground and did a bit of parkour round her room to place them on a high shelf before landing safely on her bed. Which she then promptly made.

"Looking good, looking good!" - J

She said as she looked around for anything else she should clean.

"Hm..." - J

She said as she noticed an old CapriSun on the floor. She summersaulted over to it, grabbed it, and then began to aim her arm while squinting at the trash can. She then threw it at the trash can and watched as it flew towards it, and falling inside. She grinned.

"She shoots and she scores! Wooo!" - J

She pumped her fist in the air right as Aster and Jackie returned.

"Looks like you held up your end of the deal." - A

He said a the pair looked around the room.

"So Jackie's gonna get me Turbo Troll?!" - J

"No, but Uncle Aster got you something better!" - JC

'Uncle...?' - A

He looked at Jackie, feeling a little touched as he smiled.

"What's better than Turbo Troll?" - J

"Gnome Cop! New and improved." - A

He handed over the doll to Jade, who held it and inspected it with a frown. She then gasped when the doll looked up at her.

"But the talismán!" - J

"Already in the vault." - A

Aster reassured.

"Then how...?" - J

Aster waved his wand. Jade then looked at Gnome Cop, who stared right back at her.

"Gnome Cop! Reporting for duty, Commander Jade!" - GC

He saluted her. Jade smiled as she hugged him.

"I love it!" - J

She said as she immediately went to go play with him. Jackie and Aster were both happy for her too. Though Jackie was a bit of a worry wart.

"Is it really safe?" - JC

"Yup. I put a few extra spells on it to make sure it won't hurt her. The blaster belt doesn't work either. Though I might change that later..." - A

"Aster..." - JC

He said in a warning tone.

"Joking! Joking!" - A

He laughed.

"Though it would be nice to know Jade had someone to protect her all the time." - A

He commented as they began to walk out of the room, leaving behind a very happy Jade and her new friend