Prologue

"Bhai stop it what are you doing? She's your wife" Mukti yelled at me.

"But I don't want her, I never did neither I expected this to happen" I growled smashing my fist against the door. She held my hand, worriedly.

"Please bhai don't do this, stop this, she's carrying your child in her womb and right now she needs you, she is pregnant try to underst..." She couldn't complete her sentence because I didn't let her.

"I don't care and I don't want it, this marriage is unwanted even the child is unwanted, I don't want her child" her heart might have sank in her shoes after seeing my blood shot eyes. I was shaking with fury, hatred poured out from my eyes. I hate her and my own unborn child. I hate this unwanted marriage and every moment I spend with my wife in past. I regret it all. I regret the night I spent with her, our moments of love which led me to this and I hate it all.

"It is your baby too." She gently placed her hand on my shoulder, trying to make me understand the whole situation and maybe praying that I would understand but I jerked her hand away.

"How could you be so sure about it, she loved someone else before me before this marriage what if the child is not even mine" she was furious now, I stroke the wrong chord she had for her friend Nandini.

"You can't say this, I know her she is my friend and your legally wedded wife" she knew that I was angry but how could I just abuse my wife. The woman who was bearing my child in her womb. I sighed, regretting the choice of his words. I know it's my child. I don't need another proof even after everything I still have some trust left on her.

"I was supposed to marry her sister Aliya but she ran away and Nandini sat on her place do you know how messed up the whole situation is?" I yelled but there was deep pain in my voice which she couldn't actually understand. I was wounded, there wasn't any day that I did not regret the decision of this forced marriage but despite everything I still loved her but what she gave me back was just betrayal. I learnt it from my past experience not to trust anybody but I still trusted her what she did in return, she stabbed me in heart and daily I had to carry the wounds. Deep wounds which I hide behind my anger and hatred.

"One thing is sure she is a traitor and after her delivery this child is mine and this divorce is confirmed, I won't let her touch my baby" I said and left from there without caring what my sister was going to think about me.

P&7a/