Chapter 11

"What are you doing here?" He asked, when I came inside his room. His sudden voice was enough to run shivers down my body.

"I'm not going to sleep outside" I replied, I was trying to hide my nervousness but it was clearly visible on my face.

"You cannot sleep here what part of this sentence you don't understand" In a swift move he came forward, his face swayed close to mine pretty dangerously.

"I'm not suppose to ob...obey you in everything" I stammered. I wasn't afraid of him but his proximity was quite effective. He held my wrist, tightly and pulled me close.

"So you want to sleep with me" he asked, his voice was rough. He looked at me with detest in his eyes.

"I never said that" I pushed him away from me.

"You know what, get out" he dragged me out and I pulled my hand back.

"I will tell everyone if you will try to force me into something, what if your family would come to know about all this and what about their reputation and what if I tell Priyanka, think about it" I smirked, his angelic face was disfigured of course all thanks to me and I don't regret not a bit of it.

"So you are trying to blackmail me" he glared at me, I glared back at him with equal force without making the slightest attempt to move out of his markings.

"Fine then you will have to serve me, you know what I mean right?" He said in a husky voice tugging my hair strands behind my ear. Our faces were inches apart, our eyes never left each other's side.

"I don't have any problem with it, you were right it's not my first time, I had it before with my boyfriend so one night stand doesn't make any difference to me" I replied in a same tone. He looked at me, shock was plastered on his face. My hands trembled when I brushed his lips lightly with the help of my thumb. He gawked at me without blinking. He removed my hand and pushed me away from him.

"What happened, you don't want me anymore" I held his wrist, tightly and he pulled his hand back.

"Your touch disgust me, don't try to touch me again" he replied and I smirked. It's so easy to tackle him down, I was sick of his threats but from now on he won't be able to do anything. He sat up on the bed and I joined him.

"You are not going to sleep here, couch is there" he gestured towards the couch.

"Well you are my husband and I don't have any problem when it comes to sharing, we can share everything with each other, bed as well" I chuckled and he closed his eyes in frustration.

"Tch...tch....tch.... I pity you hubby, I pity you" I teased him, my voice was laced with sarcasm. He didn't reply but his eyes were burning with anger.

"I will teach you a lesson, a good one" he warned me and I gave him an angry scowl. He shook his head and thumped back on the bed. I lay my head on the pillow; I closed my eyes to gather enough strength.

Manik's p.o.v.

"Good morning, Sir" I heard her voice; I slide the upper edge of newspaper and saw her face. She was dressed in formals but what the she was doing here.

"What the hell are you doing here" I said through my teeth.

"Well back to work, it's my job and I still work in your company Sir" she walked towards me, wearing a sly smile on her lips. I didn't say anything but I was noticing the change in her behaviour and I don't like it, not a bit of it. The marriage was nothing but a deal for me as soon as I got what I want she will be out from my life.

"I'm done with the presentation Sir" She kept the project file on my desk.

"Well you don't work with us anymore" I stated and color drained out from her face.

"You cannot fire me, we have contract and I haven't done anything wrong" she replied. I hissed in pain, I never knew that she was vile and cunning fellow. I always thought that she is dumb and innocent but she is not, she knows how to twist the situation on her fingers.

"Fine but you are not going to present it" I replied and her face paled, I know that she was working on this presentation from last two weeks and how badly she wanted it.

"You can't do this to me" she said in a warning tone and I chuckled, crookedly.

"I can after all I'm your boss" it was actually a treat to watch her like that, helpless. I took the file from my desk and walked out.

"Shital" I called another employ.

"Yes sir"

"Here is our new project file and I want you to present it"

"Sir how can I?"

"Shital I trust you and I'm sure you will make us proud" I patted on her shoulder encouragingly.

"Thank you so much Sir, it's an honour for me" she smiled, widely. She took the file from my hand.

"Go read it" I walked back to my cabin.

After an hour when we were in meeting she left all the chairs and choose to sit beside me. Shital started the presentation and Nandini was staring at her, I can see jealousy in her eyes. Nandini was a smart and confident employ of my company. She was always impressive with her work, I was sure that she could have done much better than Shital but nonetheless I'm not here to favour her. I smirked at her; I made the swiftest move and relaxed back on my chair. I smiled at her and she rolled her eyes, I love bugging her.

"You are doing great Shital, I like your presentation, please continue" I praised her and she replied with a warm smile and continued with Nandini' presentation.

I loved watching her like this but before I could enjoy the treat I heard a sound.

Kukkuk Kukkuk Kukkuk
Choli Ke Piche Kya Hai Choli Ke Piche
Chunari Ke Niche Kyaa Hai
Chunari Ke Niche?
Ho, Choli MeiN Dil Hai Meraa
Chunari MeiN Dil Hai Meraa
Choli MeiN Dil Hai Meraa
Chunari Me.N Dil Hai Meraa
Yeh Dil MeiN Duungi Mere
Yaar Ko
Pyaar Ko
Aah!!
Kukuk Ku Kukukukukuk

My face went pale when I realized it was my phone, I saw her number flashing on my screen.

Fu*k the ringtone..!!

Every one of them stared at me like I have grown horns on my head. I disconnected the call but again my phone started ringing, I glared at her.

Resham Kaa Lahangaa Meraa,
Resham Kaa Lahangaa
Lahangaa Hai Mahangaa Meraa
Lahangaa Uthaa Ke
Chalun, Ghunghat Giraa Ke Chaluun
Kyaa Kyaa Bachaa Ke
Chaluun Raamaji, Raamaji Hay
Kukkuk Kukkuk Kukkuk
"""

I disconnected the call and switched my phone off.

"Mr. Malhotra Indian ringtone I must say, muje nahi pata tha apko is tarah ke gaane pasand hain seems like you love 90's Bollywood a lot but I appreciate your choice" the man from the other side taunted me and she giggled, I clenched my fist in anger. I wish if I could just rip him apart.

"I know my husband loves music a lot and he has a great choice" she remarked, I know she was the one behind all this.

"He surely does Mrs. Malhotra"

"I'm sorry everyone, Shital continue with your presentation" I ordered her and she nodded like a scapegoat. It was embarrassing for me; I cussed her under my breath for putting me in such situation. I lowered my head and stayed quite.

When we were done with the presentation I hurried out, when I was about reached my cabin, I heard someone laughing I turned back to find her and she trying to control her laughter.

"Ohh.. you left your cellphone in your cabin aage se apna phone lock karke rakhna Sir" she taunted amidst laughing. Before I could catch her she ran away, laughing loudly.

Fu*k I hate her ...!!!

Up:@韫