Chapter 1

I stepped in my room, she was crying and sobbing. This woman she sure knows how to shed crocodile tears but deep down her pain and tears still affects me. I wish that I could just throw the love I have inside me for this traitor.

"Why are you crying? I am totally fed up with all this please just stop doing the drama in front of me" I said, anger was rising in my voice. I looked away from her when she looked at me. I didn't want to meet her eyes.

"Manik I never ask anything from you and never said anything to you, I have bear all the pain which you have given to me and one thing is all I'm asking, can't you give me? I will never ask anything from you" Tears rolled down from her face and I rolled my eyes.

"No way don't think about this, it is something impossible and I'm not going to give you my child" I denied she held my hand and I made myself free from her grip.

"Please just don't snatch this from me" her voice was shivering.

"What the hell Nandini, you never understood the value of this innocent life now why this drama and all, stop showing your motherhood. You always wanted to walk out from this marriage right fine I'm allowing you to, after your delivery you are allowed to walk out. Free from this so-called Arrange marriage and your allowed to go to your ex-boyfriend, no let me just correct the current one"

"I always respected you and our so-called typical forced marriage but today you have to explain why do you hate me a lot even I was trapped in this marriage. I never wish for it but still, I tried my best and you just pretended to be in love with me. Why? What I actually I did to deserve all this, just tell me" she grabbed the hold of my hand and I jerked her away. I just wanted to laugh at the choice of her words. She surely has some ways with words I was trapped once but not again.

"Just stop it damn it enough is enough" I yelled and in my anger, I rose my hand at her but stopped in mid-air.

"Ruk kyun gaye maro, maro muje, hit me, just raise your hand and slap me, I want to see how cheap behaviour you could Mr. Malhotra" She took my hand and came close. I closed my eyes and pulled my hand out of her grip.

"What do you want to listen? That I hate you, yes I do more than anyone else. I pretended to be in love with you, yes, of course, I did" I confessed the sins I never committed but I will never show this woman what she was capable of doing with my heart. Showing my vulnerable state was something I wasn't going to do not at any cost.

"Your sister left me on our marriage day and you sat on her place, still expected from me to accept you. For your parents, it was like some exchange game. Please accept our characterless daughter, one daughter ran away so I got another one in the exchange offer and let me correct, you never respected me and I'm done with you, I want you to leave as soon as possible" she looked at me, tears glistering in her eyes.

"It was my past okay I'm not characterless and look who is talking about character The great Manik Malhotra jo har din ek nayi ladki ghar lata hain" she mocked at me, sarcastically.

"Ha laata hoon main har roj ek nayi ladki ghar, ye sab karta hoon, Yes I do, I do time pass every day because I don't want to be in this relationship, do you get it?" I gave it back to her, I hate all of them every woman exist on the earth. All of them are same as my mother greedy and cheaters.

"Nandini stop crying divorce papers are on the table please sign them I will submit them in court after your delivery"

"Yeah sure the drama is over, one more step to go," she said while picking up the papers from the table. She signed them.

"Here take them but I'm going to fight for my child's custody," she said raising her finger towards me. A threat was there in her voice, her eyes were the blazing fire.

"I just hope Manik one day you will open your eyes and to find no one around you. You deserve to be on heights but you deserve to be alone as well" she said, her voice was flat.

"Aaj hmara rishta toh khatam ho gaya hain par jis jagah tum pahuch gaye ho na wha se jab palat kar dekhoge tumhe koi apna nahi milega or ek din tumhe jarur ahsas hoga ke tum kitne galat ho or akele ho" she continued, her words were like a slap for me. She left the room without looking back, leaving me alone around this room of four walls, where I felt claustrophobic and one thing was all I had in my hand, a piece of paper, end of my marriage life and love.