Chapter 38(b)

"Manik, keep this pen in your pocket, it has camera and I'm calling you pick up my call and don't hang up on me through this we can record the entire conversation. I have recorder in my phone so don't turn your phone off."

"Okay" I took the pen from his hand and tugged in the front pocket of my shirt. He dialed my number and I picked it up. I keep the phone in my coat and climbed out of his car.

I reached his door with slow steps; my anxiety grew as I was prepared myself for yet another counter. I was nervous because here I will have to control my anger; honestly it's a really hard thing for me to, especially after knowing what he has done with Nandini.

I knocked at his door and the servant opened the door for me.

"I'm here to meet Mr. Raaj Saxena."

"Sir tell me your name I will ask sir if he wants to meet you or not"

"Manik.. Manik Malhotra."

"Okay sir I will be back in two minutes please make yourself comfortable on the couch." He said and bowed down in front of me. I slightly nodded my head and settled down on the sofa. He went upstairs.

After few minutes he was back, he came towards me and said.

"Sir is calling you upstairs." He informed, honestly I was surprised that Mr. Saxena wanted to meet me. He led me towards his study room and then left. I knocked on his door but there was no response then I slowly pushed the door ajar and stepped inside.

He was working on the files in his study room. I swear my blood boil in my veins when my eyes fell on his face. He looked up, folding his large hands together slowly on the table. His eyes flickered up at me from under his lashes; the hint of a smirk on his face irritated me. I tackled down the urge to wipe the smile off his face.

"Mr. Manik Malhotra, I'm glad that we met again." He greeted me with the hint of cynicism in his voice.

"I wish I could have said the same."

"Whatever why did you come here? What do you want?" He inquired in a cold blatant tone.

"I caught the man who possessed drugs in Nandini's cabin and he told me that you hired him." I tried to remind him of his actions. He smirked a little on his achievement.

"I don't know anything you are talking about, man.. Nandini..drugs..I know nothing about the things you are talking." He said, there was a sort of hesitation in his voice, in his movements and actions but nothing that he expressed in words.

"Really"

"Yes now get out, door is there." He said and looked down at the file, his focus was not on me but on the file he was working before I came, I noticed his palms coiled into fists inside his pocket.

"Well if I were you then I would confess and tell you to fu*k off. I will celebrate the revenge in front of everyone especially in front of my enemy."

"But I wouldn't confess the things I haven't done." He groaned out between his clenched teeth.

"I thought I put you behind the bars and you would never come out of that cage, I thought you were a weak link. I remember how I beat you that night." I instigated him and pricked his ego.

"You bast*rd, I'm strong enough to fight back. Don't you remember how I tried to molest your so called wife? I still dream of her." He said, and winked at me. I swear in that moment I wanted to rip his head apart.

"That's why I put you behind the bars and then you lost your business and your reputation too. You lost your wealth and respect because of me and I will make sure that you don't get it back." I choose my words carefully and tried to add more fuel in the fire. The chuckle on his lips vanished in no time and now I could sense aggression in his movements.