Chapter 14

Breathing in and out...
In and out...
In and out...
In and...
Damn!
Okay yesterday officially was the most unfortunate day I ever
lived but today can be...oh god!
Today can be even worst!

"Nandini calm down chill nothing is going to be happen he won't do anything tonight like last night he did chill relaxed "I said I was trying to calm myself down. I needed space to think and not to worry about my husband's and his sudden changed behavior. Memories of last night didn't let my even blink last night so the sleep was out of question. The moment he touched my skin last night I felt the same sensation same current spark going through my body like it used to.

Maybe even stronger.

Please god keep him as far away as possible from me. Please please...
I prayed to god with my eyes shut and hands folded while sitting on my desk

Nandini !!!

What an unusual surprise

A voice boomed out of nowhere shaking me to the core. I startled and stood up in shock. It was him. I knew it.

Thanks for nothing god

I schooled my features and turned to face him. He was standing there waiting for my response but wait he never came to my desk he always called me so for what he came today on my desk hmm quite weird "I thought he was still standing staring at me and I was in my own world.

"Mrs " he said Malhotra

"What did he said Mrs Malhotra oh god now what's gonna happen please save me "I said to myself
"Yes sir what you do want?"I said
"Come to my cabin "he said and left from there, I knocked the door I came to his cabin.
"May I come in sir "I said

"Sure come in take a seat "he said I gave him a faint smile and took the seat .
"You want something sir ???"I asked to him.

"Yes I want my wife "he said and winked at me, I gulped my saliva what was going on in my life why he was behaving like this.
"What did you mean "I said
"You don't get it wo I m talking about last night "he said
"What about last night "I replied.
"You want me to remind you? "he said and stood there, he held my hand and made me stand there. I stepped back swallowing a big lump in my throat. I chose not to answer back and stretch the conversation. I just
wanted to get away from him. He saw my face as my eyes rising up
toward his face. He started moving forward and I backward. He stopped as my back hit the wall. A strand of my hair falls on my forehead. Out of nowhere his left hand rose and moved that strand away.
His eyes zeroed on my lips. Like some magnetic pull his eyes started
searching something intense in eyes. I knew where this was going.
I tried to move but couldn't.

Neither left nor right.

He was too close and it won't take long before I lose myself in his
eyes. Manik's hand stilled on my face and he kept staring into my deep
eyes. His large left hand was cupping one side of my face.
Manik placed his right hand with a feather like touch on my forearm
and started to trace it down my arm. And just like that some magic happened.
Something got heated...something got sparked. My eyes closed as his eyes fell on my lips. I tilted my face in his palm to seek his body heat.

He slid his right hand on my waist and pulled my lower body against
his. His breaths were fanning on my face causing me to have goose-bumps.
He bent his head lower aiming toward my lips. I can feel him move but I was too scared to say something. He was moving again.

Closer...
Closer...
Closer...

And.....

"Sir" someone knocked his door we parted our ways and I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding.
"Come in "he said his employ came in and gave him a file and told him about the file and left the cabin he again moved his gaze on my lips.