Chapter 5

Manik's Pov

"Miss Murthy, pack your stuff we are leaving for my house"

"Why sir?" She asked.

"I got a call from Mukti there is a family dinner in my house and she told me to bring you, so do it we are leaving" I informed her.

"Five minutes sir"

"You have one minute do it" she stared at me in disbelief and I raised my eyes brow, she looked down and turned her computer off.

"Done sir" she said after packing her bag.

Well that was fast!

We moved towards the parking lot. I pulled my car out from the parking lot.

"Sir Aap muje pehle ghar leke ja sakte ho?" She asked.

"Kyun?"

"Actually sir muje ghar mese kisi ko pick karna hain someone is waiting for me"

"Who?"

"Umm he is new member of our house and you can say that he is my baby" I almost choked when she said that she has a baby.

I didn't know that she was married but she is unmarried.

Then a single mother?

She adopted someone?

I felt a bit sympathy for her, she is raising a child alone that someone else child. I must say the girl is something. She's good and sensitive, I shouldn't yell at her a lot.

"Okay and Nandini I'm sorry for my behaviour. I'm always rude and I yell at you a lot" I apologized, it was least I could do for her. She looked at me as if I had grown horns on my head.

"It's okay sir" she mumbled with a smile. We reached outside her house.

"Sir please come I need to change my clothes so I need five minutes please come inside" she requested and I couldn't denied her request.

"Sure "I jumped out from the car.

"Sir please sit let me bring my baby" she gestured towards the sofa and sat there.

After two minutes she was holding a

Dog?

What the fu*k

American Eskimos !

f**k

"What the hell you were talking about your son and this bloody dog is your son"

"Yeh kutta tumhara beta hain?" I stared at her in disbelief.

"Sir isko kutta mat boliye I don't like it, he is like my baby"

"Kutte ko kutta hi boltey" I said through my teeth. She is f**king clumsy man and I thought, what the hell you were thinking.

She could never be sensitive and logical. She is crazy.

Urgh !

"His name is Smurfy sir isko kutta mat bulayega"she said.

"Kutte ko kutta hi boltey h or ye kutta hi hain or ye kutta meri car me nh ayega" I was fuming with anger before she could say something that dog started growling. I gawked at me, my darkest fear knocking my consciousness.

f**k I have a dog phobia

"Just tell him to shut up" he started barking and I gulped my saliva. Next minute he jumped out from her lap and ran away like my butt was on fire. I hide behind the sofa and kept chasing me.