Chapter 50

Holla guys I know is bari thoda late ho gaya more than a week I updated last week on Sunday. Actually I was busy I had a lot of work to do in this month. I hope this long update lift your mood up and you can life my mood up by commenting on my thread. I'm waiting for you comments.

Back to past track

The chirping of birds and the sunlight shone against my closed eyelids woke me up. I feel warm because Manik's head was on my shoulder, his soft breath fanning on my neck. His one leg was tangled with mine. I ruffled his hairs, softly, admiring his child like manly face. He looked as innocent as a little baby while sleeping. I didn't feel like waking him up. I untangled myself carefully, trying not to wake him up. I got out of the bed and rushed towards the washroom to freshen up. I brushed my teeth and freshened up myself. Then I got into the shower and hot water relaxed my muscles. I changed myself in casuals and came out of the washroom.

"Good morning" Manik wished me when he woke up. I turned towards him and wished him back. He sat straight, resting his head against the bed, rubbing his eyes. I wiped my wet hairs with towel and left them opened.

"Nandini, there is something I want to tell you."

"What"

"Actually till now Mrs. Malhota was working on Khurana's hotel project."

"You mean to say your mother" I interrupted.

"Nandini, leave it." He warned, strictly.

"She was there in London working with Mr. Khurana but her work is done and now it's my turn to go." He informed, I took a moment to digest the information. I didn't know what to say.

"You are going to London" I tried to reconfirmed, hoping it to be a joke.

"We are going to London. You and me." He pointed his fingers towards me and then at him.

"Me? But why? What will I do?" I asked, confused. I was still trying to decipher the meaning of his words. He walked towards me, held my waist and locked me between his hands.

"Because I cannot stay away from you and our honeymoon is still pending." He teased; his tone was enough to make me blush.

"For how long?"

"One month" He brushed his nose against mine.

"Okay, when are we going to leave?"

"Day after tomorrow at night."

"Let's take a day off. I want to spend my day with you." he said, and held my chin; he leaned down and planted a tender kiss on my lips. I was lost when his lips touched mine.

"I have to meet di, mom and Appa are out of town so she is alone." I explained and he pouted. He removed his hands from my waist but my body was still touching his.

"This is not fair Nandini whenever I want to spent time with you; you have to meet your family."

"Manik, we are going to London for one month, aren't we?"

"Okay, fine, go"

"You look cute when you pout."

"I'm not pouting" I almost laughed at his choice of words.

"Really" I climbed on my toes and whispered in his ear. The only thing I hate about us is this height difference. He is huge and I look like a kid in front of him.

"Yes"

"Nandini, stop teasing me." He warned when I tried to bite his ear. I moved away from him but he caught me back. He tickled my waist and I laughed. Then he pinched it.