Chapter 12

Manik;s pov

I peeked through the file I was reading and saw her face. It always had left me with a kind of itch that I can't scratch. So, I always get back to her...in
only way possible, dumping her neck deep in pool of work!
Not that she wasn't professional.
She was P-E-R-F-E-C-T in her work!
Yeah, crazy but perfect! and that's where the problem lied.

I can't pin point her mistakes where her work was concerned because she never gave me any chance to
do that. It's her antics that irritate me.

Irritates you or affects you?
A voice raised in the back of my mind and I quickly shut that voice..

As usual !

But, me, being Manik Malhotra can't backed down, in front of my mere assistant cum wife

Eh, No freaking' way!

So, I threw more and yet more challenges at her.
Yes, she will reach her limit and break down someday!
No body could stand in front of Manik like this.
No matter, how much bloody perfect he or she could be.
It's not that I found that morning
incident highly intolerable well it was intolerable if someone else would be on her place I would cut his or her head.

"But someone else not her right?" My inner voice mocked at me. It's just your desire to scratch that particular
itch and it had to be done.

Well I don't know what to say so I shut that inner voice of mine.

So, Furiously, I looked back at her. Last night and today's morning flashed through my mind, I can't let her go like this. I dialed her number and she picked it up in second ring.

"You are working till late today, Nandiniwe have a lot of work to do" I said and she meekly nodded her head in approval.

The way I like to see her, yes that's the position she is suppose to be on not what she was last night.

Always follow my orders and obey me, do as I say and fulfill all my demands, bent down in front of me. That's what I love in my personal assistant cum wife. I picked my phone up and scanned through the contact list.

"Hello I want you in my house today at 8:00 pm be there on right time baby" I said.

"Okay I will be there on time" She replied.

"Good" I said before hanging up on her.

Anika's Pov

After the work hours I came back. I passing through the hall, moving towards my room suddenly, I heard a few gasps.

'Ah, ah, AH!' I ignored, trying to walk further but then it started again. I guess the voice was coming from my room only.

"Who is there?" I opened the door to find

Yuck. Manik banging a girl against his room's wall.
Seriously? ewww

"Ooh. Look who's here." Manik laughed.

"Manu is just really really good..AH!" the
girl held on Manik's black tuxedo's bowtie

Manu like really?

"You have a girl friend?" I asked.

"Yes" he replied while kissing her neck, winking at me
simultaneously making me cringe at the scenario.

"Oh mrs Malhotra How are you? He greeted me. Manik suddenly let go of the girl and the girl clutched his shoulder still hugging him by his back.

"Uh.. you know Manu?" the girl said breaking our I-can-glare-at-you- for-longer-time eyeing match.