Chapter 18

When I opened my half closed eyes, I was shocked to see Mr. Saxena holding my waist tightly. He pushed me aside and closed the door.

"What the hell are you doing" I yelled, I couldn't properly walk or move.

"Nothing much baby and come here I will show you what I'm doing here, I believe in actions more" he winked at me while removing his coat in progress. I held my head; everything was rotating around my eyes.

"Don't worry soon you will lose your conscious state, I spiked your drink" he added further and I felt a strong pull on my arm to restrict me from moving further. I jerked him away.

"I said get out" I repeated with a glaring look, he just looked at me; there wasn't a trace of fear in his eyes. He scanned my body from head to toe and I felt like tearing him apart.

"I haven't come here to get out" that creep replied. I took a step back and he moved further. I somehow manage to pull my phone out from my purse and I dialed his number before I could do something Mr. Saxena snatched the phone from my hand and tossed it away. I was sweating profusely with a constant fear crumbling in my mind. I tried running away from him, I had to be fast before I was caught and then suddenly he caught my palms and pulled me towards him. I shrieked in fear struggling to free myself but nothing happened.

"If he would come to know about all this, he is not going to leave you. So you better stay away from me" I warned him and he smirked. When I glared at him, he looked at me impassively, with his lust glittering eyes. I resist the urge to smash his head if I get the chance I will rip this man apart.

"I know everything about you two, about the marriage. You know what happened yesterday it made me suspicious so through the sources I came to know everything about your marriage and you people don't get along, he doesn't even like you and even if you would tell him trust me he is going to choose our business deal over you and it was his plan" he told me. He was out of breath after his long confession and I was left speechless, my heart nearly stopped beating when he mentioned Manik's name, I felt like throwing up.

"I will seek for revenge" Manik's words rang in my mind, was it a plan? He is involved, is he? He did it purposely. My heart beat was giving away with every thought that crossed my mind. He wouldn't do something like that, he wouldn't.

"Tum dono mile hue ho usne ye sab kuch plan karne me tumhari help ki"

"Ha isiliye chillane se koi fayda nahi hoga it's better that you surrender"

His eyes shot up to look at my already teary eyes. His statement proved it that Manik was equally involve in all this and it was a part of a plan. I wasn't crying because Mr. Saxena was trying to assault me, no that wasn't the actual reason. It was him, I never in my worst dream thought that he would do something like that, he could stand so low. He saw the dull look in my eyes and grabbed my waist. I pushed him away from me. One touch from him and I was ready to explode, I battle to keep fierce look intact, I didn't want him to see my tears. I slapped him hard.

"You bit*h" He pushed me away from him and my head collided with the table. He grabbed my hand with one fierce jerk and pulled my hairs with another hand. I yelped in pain.

"You bitch you think too high of yourself haa, samjhti kya ho tum khud ko do kodi ki aukat nahi tumhari how dare you slap me" he said while pulling my hairs next moment he slapped me and I couldn't hold any longer, I hit the floor. He made me stand, He bowed closer to my neck and I slapped his chest, that sight was indeed frightful. He anchored my waist to keep me still and pinned me against the wall, I wasn't able to move. He touched my waist through the sari and kept his hand on my mouth. Tears escaped from my eyes as he continued to touch me with his dirty hands. He opened the knot of my blouse and tore the one side of sleeves. I knew what was coming next, I would have collapsed if he wasn't holding me tightly. I was loosing my breath, my eyes were pleading him to free me. Tears of helplessness continuously rolled down through the corner of my eyes. He locked his legs around my body and his lips were lingering on my neck.

"Nandini, are you okay, Nandini is it you? Why are you screaming?"

"Nandini, are you there?" He knocked the door and Mr. Saxena kept his palm on my mouth after hearing his voice, I wasn't able to breathe.

"Umm...umm...umm.." I somehow manage to make some noise but he closed my mouth.

"Nandini, Nandini, Answer me are you there?" He banged the door loudly. I mustered all the courage and somehow manage to free my one leg, I kicked him there.

"Ouch" my sudden attack was sharp enough for him and he couldn't handle it, he screamed in pain. He clutched his groin in his hands.

"Manik, Manik please help me" I screamed and shouted jerking my hand helplessly. I grabbed the iron vase from the table and I hit him hard on his head, blood started coming out from his head.

"Nandini, open the door" I moved towards the door and opened it.

"Oh my god, Nandini what happened to you" he screamed, I wanted to tell him everything but I wasn't having enough energy, my own voice was deceiving me. He stepped in and saw Mr. Saxena lying on the floor. He understood everything, next moment he raided towards him. He wrapped his hands around his collar and slammed him against the wall. His head collided against the wall.

"You bast*rd how the fu*k you dare to" he growled while wrapping his hand around his neck.

He punched him; blood came out from his mouth. His face turned out purple and he tightened his grip.

"Manik leave him, don't kill him" I somehow manage to speak and he left him the moment my voice fell in his ears. The tears in my eyes and lump in my throat made it difficult for me to see or talk.

Next moment Mr. Saxena hit the floor, and he kept his shoe on his face.

"Next time if you hurt her in any god damn way I will kill you" he cursed and kicked his feet, instead of answering Mr. Saxena choked, he was trying to hold on to his breath.

"This.... this.. drama doesn't suits you, first you planned everything..an..and now you.. you are trying to save her... stop pretending..yo..you were equally involve in all this.. we planned it together" he blurt out and Manik's face turned red after hearing his words. My head was spinning, I couldn't hold it any longer, if it's true then I don't know what I'm going to do, this can't be true he wouldn't do it.

"What the fu*k when did I, you son of a bitch we never talked about anything" he defended and kicked him another time. That was all I could hear my vision started getting blur and I collapsed on the floor.