Chapter 7

"Bhai are you going somewhere?" Mukti asked when I came out from my room.

"Yeah Kabir and Aryaman have organized a cocktail party for me" I replied while looking towards my watch.

"You are going for a bachelor's party" she looked at me with scrunched face. I pulled my phone out from my pocket. I scroll through it and got a message from Kabir.

"Come, we are outside" I read it in my mind.

"Yes, Mukti I need to go will talk to you later" I replied while moving away from her. When I came out both of them were waiting for me to, I sat inside and we left for the party.

When we reached the venue, I ordered a glass of whisky and sat near the bar. Both of them jump on the dance floor, my two best friends aren't less than monkeys. I was least interested in all this. I just sat there, silently sipping my drink. I pulled my phone out to capture a picture of them as they waved at me, I smiled in return. I stood up from my place so I can join them on the dance floor. I walked a bit far and a girl bumped with me.

"Can't you see" I was irritated.

"Sorry sir your phone" she apologized while giving my phone. The voice was familiar. I looked in her eyes and she looked at me. She was a belly dancer and her face was half covered with a red cloth but I can recognize her eyes anywhere. She moved away from me.

Nandini?

What the f**k

"Manik; please join us on the dance floor" I heard Aryaman calling my name and I joined them on dance floor. Kabir took mike in his hand.

"So few ladies and a lot of gentleman here we have the host of the party. Dulheraja Manik Malhotra and we have a surprise for him Kabir announced and everyone clapped and cheered for me.

"So ladies please join us on the stage" he gestured towards the dancers to join us and out of a bunch of dancers three of them joined us. I looked for the girl I bumped a minute ago. All of them were wearing same dresses and I couldn't recognize the girl.

Was she was actually Nandini or I misunderstood?

"Here you will have to pick the chit from this bowl and there is task written in it, you will have accomplished it" She took the chit from the bowl and opened it.

"Now read the task loudly" Kabir said, she read the task loudly. Her task was to bring me a drink and made me drink it. She bought the drink for me and made me drink with her own hands. Now I'm hating the idea of this party and all. I shouldn't have trust them at all.

"One more task" he called another dancer and she was the same one bumped with me some moments ago. She took the chit from the bowl and opened it.

"A lap dance with groom" she read it loudly.

f**k

I'm sure she is Nandini

What the hell she was doing here

"Wohhooo man it's going to be fun now" my friend cheered loudly. My heart skipped a beat and then started beating loudly. Suddenly the spot lights were on us. I looked at her, straight in her eyes. I didn't know what she was actually doing here on the first place.

"Let's start it" Kabir bought the chair for me.

"Kabir listen I don't have any interest in it" I denied.

"Come on don't be a spoil spot do it, it will be fun" Kabir replied.

"Or aakhir shadi hone wali hain teri uske bad ye sab kaha milega" Aryaman teased. He made me sit on the chair, forcefully. Kabir dim the lights but they were bright enough for me to see her half covered face and eyes. He turned the music on and she took her position.