Chapter 66 (a)

I'm sorry for late update and it's not too long. Actually the week was kind of hectic first my friend's wedding and then this distraction. So I could complete the next part soon. My exams are going on but I hope this compensate the delay. I might not stay regular but will try to drop few updates in between anyways enjoy the update and please do comments it might motivate me.

"Nandini, do you remember when I decorated our baby's room you granted me a wish. I want to make a wish." He said while tying his tie properly. His voice gained my attention. I kept the book aside to look at him properly.

"But you only said that you don't want anything in return." I questioned, not understanding where this was going. I didn't know how to react on this.

"Now I want and I hope you're not going to back out." He responded, turning towards my side. His reply confused me more. What did he want now? Haven't he had enough from me?

"Tell me, what do you want?

"Your time, three hours, I want to spend some time with you, I'll do whatever I want, will say whatever I wish, will take you wherever I want to, just be with me and listen to me." He revealed. I cringed at his frivolous demand. The secret look in his eyes made me suspicious.

"If that's what you want," I answered, bewilderment still raw in my voice.

"Okay but it will be on my terms. I'm putting a condition in this," 

"You're not allowed to speak until I tell you, just listen to me through out the time. No questions, no objection,, no arguments, no words at all." When he finished, uncertainty transpired through my nervous system.

"Fine I get it but 3 hours only." I didn't know what he was planning in his head but I had to agree as I couldn't back out from my own words.

"More than enough, I'll be back around 8, bye." He responded and scurried out of the room.

****
He entered in my room when clock strike 8. He appeared right on time. He walked in my direction and stood right in front of me.

"Let's go" he said, I wobbled my lips into a flat curve of grim, trying hard not to show any emotions.

"Where are you taking me?"

"For your information Nandini, you are not allowed to speak. Just follow my words." He didn't wait for my reply and picked me up in his arms.

"We are going to terrace and I don't want you to climb stairs in this condition." He explained while walking towards the staircase. I didn't speak as I wasn't allowed to, I just hope to pass this time and get out of it without falling down in mess.

Cold breeze hit my face when we arrived on the terrace. He placed me on the swing and sat beside me. He sat there patiently, looking into my eyes, without a single word. I was feeling jittery with each passing second.

"Wait I have something for you." He moved away and in no time he came back with the plate in his hand along with a glass of water and my medicines.

"You must be hungry, have it" he uncovered the plate and my eyes landed at the food placed on the plate.

"Aloo paratha, this time I cooked it for you." He said while putting the first morsel in my mouth. I had no option but to gulp it down. 

"The best part about our time was this, our silly fights and making up session through aalo paratha only." His gesture and words made my heart beat faster than before. I didn't know from where but all those feelings were coming back to me. Indeed it was the best part of our relationship, a little part that I loved the most.