chapter 21

Finally got the charger back and here is your update many of you were confused about last update no it was not present update but past she went to her house and scene took place there only. Anyways enjoy the update.

"Arey Nandini tum kab aayi or why you didn't tell me"

"Sorry mom wo you were busy and I didn't want to disturb you"

"Pagal ho kya ab tum muje disturb karogi or bataya kyu nahi ane se phle or jab ayi tab mili kyun nahi"

"Mom relax it's okay me ab akele apne ghar bhi nahi aa sakti hoon?" I complained and she took me in a side hug. I hugged her back.

"Aisa nahi hain me bas ye kah rh hu ke agar tumne bataya hota toh tumhare Appa bhi ghar par hote hum tumhara ache se welcome karte shadi ke bad tum pehli bar ghar ayi ho or wese bhi hum log tumhe dinner par invite karne wale the acha chhoro ye sab baate kesi hain tu kitne din hue tuje dekhe, or baki sab kesa chal rha hain, Manik kesa hain wo tera dhyan toh rkhta hain na, sab kuch itna jaldi ho gya ke kuch samaj hi nahi aya kisi ko bhi tere papa toh"

"Maa bas ab sab theek hain me thik hoon, Manik thik hain or wo mera dhyan bhi bhot rkhta bhle hi hmari shadi is tarah se ho gayi lekin wo bhot acha hain or me khush hu, dekho muje me bilkul thik hu or bhot khush bhi hoon, or papa ko kya hua mene bhot bar unse phone par bat krne ki koshish ki par unhone kabhi mujse thik se bat nh ki wo mujse naraj hain kya"

"Nahi beta wo tumse nahi wo khud se naraj hain unhe lagta ke unhe ye shadi rok deni chaiye thi jo tumhare sath hua wo galat tha, Aliya ka toh wo nam bhi sunna pasand nahi krte isliye tumse bat krne me hichkichatey hain bhot bas udas hi rhtey h har bar" During these days I tried calling Appa multiple times but he wouldn't pick it up or even if he did, he would just greet me formally. I thought maybe he was angry on me but I know the reason behind his cold behavior.

"Par maa me toh bilkul thik hoon me baat krungi unse unhe sharminda hone ki koi jarurat nahi hain kyuki me bilkul thik hoon or khush bhi" I was little nervous, she looked straight into my eyes making me go numb. I blink my eyes lids; I tried to look fine and happy.

"Tum hi samjao unhe tum or Manik hmare ghar par dinner ke liye aao jab wo tumhe ek dusre ke sath khush dekhenge tab shayad khud ko maaf kar de" The dark circles around her eyes showed her inner turmoil. She wasn't my biological mother but she was much much more than that, if someone would tell me to give my life for them, I would happily give it to them. I didn't know what I would have done without them.

I sometimes secretly wish to see her as my biological mother. I wish if she was, in next birth I would like to take birth from her womb but this relationship isn't just about giving birth, it is much more than that, it's about true love, purity and heart to heart connection.

"Hum jarur ayenge maa, hum jarur aayenge" I stopped as I could not find more words to proceed. I just that she failed to read the restlessness in my eyes.

"Acha chal bhot hua rona dhona ab niche chaltey hain tere papa toh abhi office me honge or muje tujse bhot sari bate karni hain kya khayegi tu teri favourite kheer bnau" She smiled widely and I stared at her innocent smile, it means so much more to me than words could explain.

"Ha wahi kheer khane ke liye toh me yaha tak ayi hu" I replied softly, half cupping her face; I caressed her cheeks with my thumb.

"Tu khush hain na bas bhot hain" She cupped my cheeks and examined me carefully; she tenderly brushed her lips against my forehead and kissed my head lightly. Tears swam through her eyes and I wiped them softly.

"Maa ab chalo bhuk lagi hain muje"

"Acha chal"

When we came down, we chatted for a while, I purposely avoided talking about my broken marriage, I didn't wish to tell her a lie and I can't afford to tell her truth. We gossiped about neighbors and their family, she told me everything about Appa and his busy schedules, she complained about his hectic daily routine and work load, she told me to yell at him for not giving her enough time. She cried remembering Aliya di and told me how much she has missed her.

It was around 8 and she was done with preparing dinner. She cooked my favorite meal and I arranged the dining table, she fed me with her own hands and I enjoyed eating from her hands. It gave me a sense of relief and joy. When we were done with eating, I came back in my room. I took my phone in my hand, I was surprised to see that he had called me 20 times.

After a moment again my phone started ringing. It was him. Halfheartedly I picked it up.

"Come down, we need to talk" he said and hang up on me. I drew the curtains apart and saw him leaning against the car.

I stand still for a moment debating whether I should meet him or not but I know even if I don't he will find another to get what he wants, so it's better that I give him what he wants because I don't him to create scene right in front of my home. Appa was already down and soon he would be home and if he would come to know anything about what happened last night or anything about my circumstance then I don't know what he would do, so its better I deal with him alone. I walked downstairs and opened the main door. He was standing near his car; he straightened himself when he saw me walking towards him.

"What do you want, I told you to leave me alone then leave me alone"

"Mr. Saxena is in jail"

"And what about his partner"

"Look I have nothing to do with him, that's why I came here, I want talk to you"

"And I don't want to talk to you"

"This time I'm not going anywhere, you will have to otherwise"

"What otherwise, you will hire someone else"

"Please give me a chance I can explain just one chance, I promise I will leave you alone after this and I will not trouble you anymore"

"Fine what do you want to say"

"I want to know what happened before I came, what did he told you"

"When we reached he was talking to me casually then he spiked my drink when I was going to washroom he pulled me in room and when I said that I will tell you everything and you will not leave him he told me that he was suspicious about us after that kiss because I was upset and he saw me leaving"

"Then he told me that through the sources he came to know about our forced marriage and we don't get along, you don't like me so you are not going to choose me over the business so I should surrender and it was your plan all of it then he tried harassing me and rest you know" I replied, my voice cracking at the end when I completed. I couldn't get the haunting images out of my mind.

"He told you truth but you fail to see"

"What do you mean"

"Now listen to me carefully he said that through the source he came to know about our marriage but why does he needs source when he has me. If I was involve then I can tell him everything, he can ask me anytime but he said that through the sources he came to know, he didn't say that I told him" I didn't know if I should believe him or not, I was completely clueless but he had point and it does make sense. If he was involved then why does Mr. Saxena need sources, he could have tell him everything.

"Look Nandini I might be a ruthless devil but I'm not traitor, I wasn't involve believe me if you want otherwise leave it and I was the one who saved you right, I came there when I heard your voice on the phone and you weren't saying anything, you were just yelling that's why I came looking for you" I repeated the line serval times in my head and figured it out. All the surprises in fact the shocking revelation were too much for me to understand.

"And about that kiss I'm sorry; I will not do anything like this again. I know I stretched it too far but I promise I will not hurt you again but I wasn't involve just trust me for once I wouldn't do something as shit as this, I swear to my sister, she is the only person I love the most please believe me" I just listened to him without interrupting. After a long confession he fell silent. Now I don't need proof or and I believe him because I can never doubt his relation with his sister and he wouldn't do it at least not with her. I feel slightly guilty for doubting him.

"Fine I'm sorry for my behavior and thanks for helping" I apologised, my tone was rude enough but he didn't react on it.

"When are you going to come back?"

"Tomorrow"

"Okay come soon" I blinked my eyes in assurance and he occupied the driving seat, he started his car, he looked at me for one last time and lifted his lips for a faint smile and I smiled back.

.

unε1��\�