Chapter 16

"Mr. Malhotra Mrs. Malhotra walked out without saying anything, I tried stopping her but she wouldn't listen to me, what actually happened?" Mr. Saxena walked up to me, eyeing me suspiciously. I personally don't like his interference in my matters and now he wanted to know what was going between us.

"What did she said?" I asked, she might have cried her eyes out after the kiss but that was just a kiss, why can't she behave like a normal person.

"No she said nothing, she left without saying anything" he told me.

"She wasn't feeling well" I stated curtly looking straight in his eyes.

"Oh"

"Mr. Saxena now I wish to leave, please excuse me" I replied, I was tired of pretending but I wasn't interested in any kind of personal conversations with this man, it was indeed about money. I could sense he was struggling hard because of his curiosities, he was trying to fight them back and I appreciate his efforts, I wouldn't like if he would poke his nose in my personal matters. So it's better that he keeps his nose away from my life before I choose to break it off.

"Sure Mr Malhotra and I wish you and Mrs Malhotra are going to accompany us tomorrow as well"

"Sure I will" we firmly hugged each other and I dialed my driver's number. I told him to come and pick me up. I walked out towards the gate and in 5 minutes he came with a car. I took the passenger seat and he started driving. When I entered darkness greeted me back. I turned the lights on and my eyes fell on familiar figure. She was wearing a satin red bathrobe which was hugging her curves so tightly as the belt was really tight.... The bathrobe was in such a design that covered her body only till her mid thigh revealing her bare snow flake legs, sexiness was standing right there... the upper part of the bathrobe gave a look to her swan long neck and a little of her.
I was confused , she took short steps towards me turned back and dropped the bathrobe seductively, and now she was only standing in her nighty which was only lacy made of skinny cloth .... and she smirked.

"Let's continue from where we left that night "she said and pushed me on bed and came on me started kissing my neck and face I pushed her away from me.

"What fu*k are you doing?" I climbed out of the bed.

"Now what you want this right because of all this you are doing this to me how could you Manik how could you kiss me like this in front of everyone "she shouted on me.
"Well I can you are my wife I have all the rights on you "I said and smirked she couldn't digest my behaviour how can someone be like this so shameless and rude and ruthless well but I am.

"Toh ab kyun ruk gaye lagao na hath, c'mon touch me I'm here right in front of you, I'm still your wife, you still have right on me" I held my hand and wrapped it around her waist, in a second I removed it.

"Look just don't take it on your head it is completely fine" I rolled my eyes at her accusation.

"I m your wife but first I m a woman you can't humiliate me in front of everyone I have a self respect "she said it made me angry.

"Well you don't deserve any respect you woman's are like this forget it I m never going to understand women...the entire gender is nothing but selfish, lying scum. Nobody can ever know what's truly in their minds. They just know how to manipulate you for whatever they need - sometimes they use fake love and emotional extortion, sometimes tears and pity, and sometimes just sex and when they're done they walk all over you and you are doing the same first you are trying to seduce me because your plans were flop now you are here blaming me for all this using your body to try win over me you are such sl." before I could complete she slapped me so hard.

Nandini's p.o.v.

Before he could complete I slapped him hard. He held his cheek and looked at me for a second in disbelief. He was actually trying to digest that I slapped him.

"Next time if you talk to me then talk to me nicely otherwise don't utter a word. If you want your tongue safe in your mouth then keep it locked kyuki agar agli bar batmizi ki na toh ziban khich lungi me tumhari" I said while pointing my finger at him. He would never appreciate that, an egoistic man like him can never stand or understand something like that; his eyes were blazing with fury. I replied with equal disgust, my words affected him too. A tide of fury ran through his eyes, I could see he was struggling hard to shackle his temper.

"How dare you" He spoke with slow building hatred and it pinched me so hard when he spoke that, I couldn't take his words. He whisked me his arms, holding me firmly in his tight grip, digging his nails in shoulders. I shrieked in pain, at times he was so rough that he almost forgot that I was a human being.

"You shouldn't have done it" he yelled and jerked me away from his tight grip. I closed my eyes tightly. I was trying to control the pain he inflicted. He picked up a flower vase in his hand and threw it on the floor. The glass broke into pieces.

"You shouldn't have, you will have to pay for this. I will seek for revenge" he said in warning tone while pointing out his fingers on me. He was trying hard to control his escalating temper. Next minute he walked out without saying anything. I saw him walking away; I kept looking at his direction till I lost even a trace of his shadow.

"I will seek for revenge" his words rang in my mind and I closed my eyes in frustration. Life had been an endless struggle after this forced marriage and I didn't know what kind of revenge he would take or he was talking about, I don't have much energy left inside me and I can't continue like this forever. I wish if I could walk out or I can find a way to get out from this marriage. It was indeed a mistake, he was a mistake.

I picked up my phone and scroll through the contact list, after the marriage I swear that I will never look back towards my past but I need it right now in this moment.

"Hello" he picked my call in second ring.

"Hel..hello" My voice broke.

"Nandini, is it you?" He asked, I paused for a moment to get a hold on my emotions; I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Dhu.. Dhurv, I'm sorry for whatever happened" I apologized.

"Nandini, why are you crying, are you in pain?"

"No I'm fine" I replied.

"No, you are not tell me what's wrong with you, I still care for you, please tell me how are you?" He confessed and that was probably the most known fact to me but every time he said it, it made me feel better. It felt special to be loved by him. Few days ago he was the most beautiful reality of my life but just in one night it turned out nightmare for him because of me, what I did with him wasn't fair. I wish if I could get rid of this guilt.

"You should know that I'm sorry and I never meant to hurt you" I somehow manage to speak between my tears.

"Nandu, please don't cry I know you did it for your family it was equally difficult for you and I still love you, I still care for you, I will accept you back if you will come back to me. Come back to me love, walk out from this marriage" I just listened to him patiently, I wanted him to talk and he did, I wanted him to tell me that he still loves me because I still do and he was doing what I wanted but it didn't feel in the same way. Nothing could be same; we can't be same as before.

"Dhurv you should know that whatever happened was equally difficult for me" I spoke, my voice was queering and he could hear the desperation and pain in my voice. That's how we were always together, there for each other. He didn't say anything and I hang up on him. Tears started building in my eyes again, doesn't matter how many times I have wiped them. They will come back. I blinked my eyelids to calm me down, this time I didn't care, I didn't wipe them out. I wanted to let my pain, I kept my head on the pillow and I wailed loudly.

my voi\l��f�