Chapter 4

Manik's pov

I saw her jumping in his arms. What the hell they just met few days back. Why are they behaving like as if they are seeing each other after ages?

"Dhurv you look handsome" she complimented him, he grinned like an idiot.

Handsome my foot

"Yeah but not better than you, Nandu" he replied and she blushed hard.

Such a dumb head he is and he looks like nerd. I should stop there PDA it's my engagement.

My jaw clenched in anger when he held her hand. I frowned and my lips set in a straight line. Her red face was adding fuel in my fire. I mentally punched myself for getting angry and for feeling jealous.

What jealous?

I'm not jealous, why would I be? she is no one for me.

I removed my eyes from them and excused myself to attend other guests.

I formally greeted others and it felt good to be around them.

"Toh finally tu shadi kar raha" I looked back to find Kabir smiling at me.

"What took you so long, you were suppose to be here one hour before, Kabir, come on we are best friends ab jab tu shadi karega na me bhi late hi aaunga" I countered him back.

"Sorry I was just busy in my work, I'm really really sorry buddy" he apologized and I nodded.

We were busy with our conversations.

"Manik come It's time to exchange the rings" Aliya's mother came and said, we both moved towards the stage. I took the ring in my hand and held her hand. I didn't know what was the point of this marriage, why I was doing it? Do I actually love her? No I don't, I never felt in that way but love just a stupid emotion and it is not for me. I can never fall for anyone, me and Aliya we are good friends, I know she is bit dumb but it's okay. She doesn't have interest in romance and I have a work to do. It would be just physical relationship between both of us and maybe that's what marriage is about. People go around and pretend to be in love but it's just pretend, something else is there on face and something else in heart. I slid the ring in her finger and slid it in my finger. It was a sign that we are going to tie a knot of marriage.

Yeah whatever!

After exchanging few conversations and chit chatting guests started moving towards the dining hall and I came upstairs so I could use the restroom.

"Oh god what is this, you have red marks on your neck because of this necklace I heard someone's voice and I moved in that voice direction.

Oh Nandu your neck is blood red or rashes b aa gye hai "Dhurv said, he was holding her necklace in his hand and his another hand was on her neck, he was softly caressing her neck. He started blowing air on her neck and held the curtain tightly. I clenched my fist anger and I didn't like it but it was effecting me, I should just ignore it and let it go. There was some unknown feeling inside which I couldn't understand what it was? I left from there, leaving them alone with each other.

Nandini's Pov

Next morning 8pm
Loacation Malhotra industries

Time to meet THE Yamraaj !
I entered in the cabin with slow n steady steps, with nervousness and fear gripping my heart tightly. I look here and there he wasn't in his cabin.

"Oh how could I forget I came half an hour early I tried to look for some work but I got nothing.

I came half an hour early and the devil is supposed to come after half an hour. Let's have some fun.