Chapter 20- Jail Break

A/N: IMPORTANT. Hello everyone this is the last chapter for season one for this story. 

___________________________________________________

Steven's Pov 

I woke up in a a cell my face kinda of hurt. I couldn't see the gems anywhere. "Amethyst...Pearl...Blare...Garnet!" I yelled remembering the devastated Black Sapphire and the two gem stones that belonged to Garnet hitting the sand. "Where are they?"  I asked to no one in particular running to the front of the cell. "Wooaahh." I looked around before looking at the yellow force-field.

I wonder what would happen if I stuck my  finger through.  I closed my eyes before moving my finger towards the force-field. I opened my eyes to see the yellow light running up my arm. "Eww ...cool." I commented before walking through the force-field. "I'm out." I cheered before running to find the others. "Okay were is everybody?" I ran passed a few cells before stopping in front of one with a red ge m in it.

"Um hello are you okay?" I asked she jumped startled, before she became frustrated. She slammed her hand on the wall, "Great! This is just perfect." She yelled. "Uh do you need any help?" I asked. "No! I mean don't look at me. Just go away." She said turning away from me. I turned to walk away. "Hey wait you're out! How did you get past the field?" She asked. "Oh I just kind of." I said sticking my hand through the field. 

"Wait no nonono wait. It's okay?" She seemed unsure sticking her hand forward only to be zapped. "What's going on?" She asked before someone started singing. 

_________One Hour ago_____________

Blare's Pov

I was currently in a special room on the ship. I could only assume it was designed in the rare occasion that a gem found me. It had black undertones with various computers and machines, as well as a light storage unit filled with every color of light. I was currently chained to the table in a sitting position. 

Jasper had left awhile ago with a strange look on her face. It was soft and very out of character for her, based on what I've seen of her demeanor. I sighed looking down at the chains around my wrist and ankles. There was nothing but silence and the soft glow of the various monitors. The door slides open revealing Peridot and Jasper. Peridot walks up to me while Jasper stands closer to the door.  "I still don't understand why you want me to utilize this equipment on a defective Sapphire." She said.

Knowing that she didn't know who I was brought me some comfort but not as much as I would have liked. Jasper just stared at me. I wonder why she didn't tell Peridot. It's not like she would have believed her anyway. She wasn't one of the Peridots they assigned to examine me.

I watch as Peridot starts grabbing various forms of equipment before approaching me. She sets them on the table next to me before turning on a machine. A screen pops up and she clicks a few buttons, before looking directly at me. I was confused as to why she was looking at me, until I felt stiff. I couldn't move anything  I had no control over my body anymore. 

Peridot approached me laying me down on the table. She began attaching some type of monitor on my gem. "Hurry it up. We need to set the course to Homeworld." I heard Jasper say before everything faded out. 

Sapphire's Pov 

I awoke in a cell on the ship. There was no one down the hall. I need to lead Ruby to me. I started singing hoping that someone would find me. After a while I heard footsteps, they were getting closer. I stopped singing when I saw Jasper approach my cell, but to my surprise Blare was walking right behind her. "Stop singing." She said her voice holding silent threats. "Please leave her be." Blare said but he sounded defeated.